My story

• I just wanna tell my story through here....
    4 years ago..i fallen in love with a guy called "A".....i really love him and i thought we can get along really well...
    we had a really great time...he told me he love me blah blah blah....

B4 me..he used to like a girl...her name is "Y"....but becoz of some family reason..they couldnt work out......
    so after that..i become her gf.....he told me da girls called him all the time and cried and told him that she still loves him.....i really trust him...so i didnt try to invlove...i thought i should let him deal with it....

He has a group of fd....and they dont like me..i dont know why....and one of his best fd, her name is "J"......they kept gossip about me infront of him and said they dont want him to go out with me...and told him that Y is better than me.....However, J was the only one who treat me nice.....

Nomallly....He will always give me a call b4 we went to sleep....and 1 day....i didnt recevie any call from him...
    and on da second day..i didnt receive any call from him again...so i felt so strange......and i sms him and asked him what happened....he told me she likes me but he cant ignore "Y"....so i said i will break up with him...coz i think if i really love someone...i wouldnt try to hurt his feeling.....

However...i really love him...so i felt really painful when the time i broke up with him....and i found that they are start dating.........

• becoz we worked together..so i have to see him almost everyday..its make me really hard to forget him.....

on the other side..i thought i can wait until he broke up with Y.....

after 1 year...they have broken up...and i thought we will get back together....but i didnt take any action...

until one day..i was really upset...and he saw that..he followed me and we seat together and had a little chat...and the feeling came back to us......so i thought we will become even better than b4...

but the truth prove me wrong...we get back together for a very short period..like few days...and he avoid to see me.....he quits the job and not answer my phone...........so i couldnt find him anymore....

and after few day..i just found out he had a relationship with J.....his fd told me he was really depressed at that time......and he got Drunk...then he had sex with J.....

• wake up and move on

that doesn't do any good in the situation

• and i just realised J love A for a long time..and she kept the relationship with A as a fd....and then they have sex...they lived together...i thought this is the reason of why he avoid me.....so i have to give up becoz i have no choice...

and people said J has his baby.................i dont know the fact...

i thought i will never meet him again....

until recently....after 4 years..he added me through the internet.....

we chatted...and i just find out the fact..he really has a baby with J.....

i dont know why he wanna chat with me again..and he said he wanna see me....but u know what? i feel happy when he said that......i know i shouldnt see him..but i still love him even though after 4 years!

• Hi Guy,

I know..I know! I really know i am stupid...

so i dare not to tell anyone of my fd..

becoz they will blame me as a shxt...

so i choose to share my stupid story through here

• i guess u know nothing about guys

every guys are bad basically, me4u

• coz there are tons of stupid and naive girls out there

we guys can always be bad and still get lots of rewards

• chat later if u want to know more

[email protected]

• saw that message pretty late. but honestly you should learn from mistake and learn to be brave and strong.

still lots of time for everyone here.

anyway i can chat further in msn. find me la ^^

[email protected]

• so what happen now?

did u see him?

are u single all these years???

• 能承認嗎 我故意當那電燈膽

他若你們完場時 若替也不難

善良人埋藏着最壞的心眼

妄想一天你們會散 會選我嗎

• 好明顯地, 你ex係搵你攝時間, 因為每一次佢唔開心時搵你, 你都願意去見佢, 佢係睇中你呢點, 想搵個慰藉, 你慰完佢, 佢咪走囉, 到第日有咩需要時, 又再搵下你, 呢d係要靠你自己醒, 你唔識醒既話根本冇人可以幫到你

PS 呢個男人三番四次咁丟低你, 佢鐘意你都有限

• I hope I can be a bad guy meeting lots of stupid girl, LOL

• have u make love with "A"??

Don't be a silly & easy-come gal

• me4u,

I know how difficult it is to let go of someone whom u love so deeply. I broke up wiht my boy friend 3 yrs ago. During our days together, his ex gf contacted him almost everyday and he let her call him. until one day his ex gf called him and cried on the phone. She told him that she still loves him very much and wanna get back wiht him. Same as u, i really trust him so i thought i should let him deal with it. I then didnt hear from him for a week or so, i called him and tell him how much i love him. He told me he didnt want to hurt any of us. He said he couldnt continue with me and wanted to split up. Since then, i have not seen him. He avoided my calls and sms. I dont even know if he is back together wiht his ex or not. I was so depressed and found life miserable. It took me 2 yrs to walk out of the dark and really let go. I dont have too much strong feelings towards him now. But i want the friendship back. We have known each other for over 10 yrs la. But there is not much i can do. Let's see how it goes..

Let go of the past and move on. If you cant do that, you will also lose what you have now. I am sure time will heal as long as you are willing to walk out of the dead end.. take care