Seriously looking for an openminded female dating partner

• I am a single 30s male.  I am tired having a committed relationship and do not want to deal with the pressures, expectations and responsibility.  I am single and am available to spend time together on weekends and maybe on weekdays too.<br /><br />I am not looking for cheap sleazy sex but I do enjoy having an intimate sexual relationship.  I know it is a big ask but I thought I should just try my luck.  Hope to meet someone soon to spend time together.  My msn is <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a>

• 又有人想搵免費餐食
    <br>

• 唔係有女人會上當呀?
    <br>想食野唔該付出,最小行出街溝下女

• Anyone has no plans for the weekend and would like to get together?

• I am tired having a committed relationship and do not want to deal with the pressures, expectations and responsibility.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>quite a funny description.
    <br>well... the problem is not about whethere the relationship is committed or not, it's about the parties involved, i suppose. dont you think so?
    <br>

• princess
    <br>I agree. I suppose expectations bring about disappointments and that led to endless quarrels. It is frustratig and upseting! And all the fights lead to nothing but only damaging to the relationship.
    <br>
    <br>It is a lot better and easier to channel energy to look for someone who one is compatible with than to use all your energy to change yourself to fit into others' expectations.

• or sometimes we use all our energy to change the partner in order to fulfill our expectation. well, or it is actually the same thing? hahaha...
    <br>
    <br>anyways, better not to discuss about this too far on a Friday, or it would turning to be very philosophic!
    <br>
    <br>:)
    <br>
    <br>

• True. Any plans for the weekend?

• hey, did we chat before? your email looks familiar to me, although i dont add anymore.
    <br>
    <br>for tmr... meeting with friends. :)

• VMe,
    <br>
    <br>Can you describe yourself a little bit? Thanks!

• Carrie
    <br>I am a very normal looking guy, a guy-next-door look. only 5'6" and 140lbs.
    <br>
    <br>Apologise that I need to run to attend a meeting. Hope to chat with you later.

• hi carrie and daisy
    <br>mind to add me so that we can chat?
    <br>[email protected]

• i thought casual chat is also welcomed, hahhaa!!
    <br>guys here are realistic ... very realistic.... LOL
    <br>
    <br>

• princessdaisy,
    <br>you are right
    <br>
    <br>no sex no talk

• 版主就係度搵免費雞
    <br>回應佢既女仔就係度搵真愛
    <br>男人可以有性無愛
    <br>女人就一定係有愛先有性
    <br>諗真先好行

• no,
    <br>the other way round should get us better result: talk and then sex
    <br>LOL
    <br>
    <br>anyways, it's my fault too as VMe stated clearly about seriously looking for a dating partner, i shouldnt mess up.
    <br>
    <br>小龍
    <br>sorry, 我唯一只係想搵水吹
    <br>絕對唔同意你所講既其他point

• 男人上sex forum, 唔代表佢地一定係搵free lunch
    <br>女人上sex forum, 唔代表佢地想搵對像, 亦都唔代表佢地濫
    <br>
    <br>搵人吹水, 得唔得先?
    <br>呢到d人, 成日都係咁 stereotype

• this guy is crazy !!
    <br>chat with him last night
    <br>
    <br>(11:30 PM) Vagabond Forever: many girls always feel afraid to be single forever once past 30
    <br>(11:30 PM) Starry: when you are ready , all the good girls are taken
    <br>(11:30 PM) Vagabond Forever: past 30, guys only look for those 30+ girls for sex only
    <br>(11:30 PM) Vagabond Forever: guys mature still can look for good young girls
    <br>(11:31 PM) Vagabond Forever: but girls grow older...less and less good guys to choose
    <br>(11:31 PM) Vagabond Forever: becos the good ones all taken
    <br>(11:31 PM) Vagabond Forever: but for guys..the pool gets bigger as he can choose youngrer girls
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>(11:35 PM) Vagabond Forever: 26 still think you are young
    <br>(11:35 PM) Vagabond Forever: haha
    <br>(11:36 PM) Vagabond Forever: so many girls younger and tender skin too
    <br>(11:36 PM) Starry: sure , same theory applies to you too
    <br>(11:37 PM) Vagabond Forever: but always have girls look for mature men
    <br>(11:37 PM) Vagabond Forever: successful career and rich
    <br>(11:37 PM) Vagabond Forever: but hardly see guys looking for older girls to be steady gf
    <br>(11:37 PM) Vagabond Forever: except just for ons or sp
    <br>
    <br>年過26,想比人當垃圾咁玩咪即管去搵呢個怪人囉!
    <br>

• why is he crazy?

• haha, pretty nice to have such a crowd. Goes to show all sorts of people in she.com.
    <br>
    <br>As to Starry's post, I leave the views to people. No point entertaining an idiotic comment. Simply a waste of time to deal with a person.

• Anyone still awake?

• I am way over 26, too bad.

• lady
    <br>nothing abt the 26. was just teasing starry to piss her off.