喺 cosmedic beautria,  cosmax  or dermes 到做 激光除黑頭 & 激光脫毛好呀? Many Thanks~~ Anyone has tried it before? Thanks~

• i also had my face treatment in cosmedic CWB . I can share my experience with you. I joined the course to remove my face scars and

laiser removal for my armpit & leg hair.

The result is vry good. The things i like most is they are not pushy. I hate those hard-sale technique. I went there and they recommended me Dr. Lee. And he was vry patient and nice. He gave me a lot of advice not jst pointing to money. He even gave me some trial treatment. And I took a week to come back home to consider and then come back to him finally. i especially like the result on my face i had many scar before but now looks vry smooth . .. and I compared the price with dermes. They are expensive and as it is for face. I really prefer a doctor to make it fr me.

• 我之前都去過dermes,感覺都ok,不過實在太貴了. 後來我去CASE度試做,果度有駐診醫生, 都會好放心, 做完效果幾好WOR, UNDERARM都白淨左. 我朋友係果度既會員, 佢就做暗瘡囉, 佢點只黑頭啊, 膿瘡呀, 凹凸洞都幾嚴重, 可能因為男仔油脂分泌特別多啦. 我都係見CASE既醫生連咁嚴重既問題都可以醫得掂, 我先至有信心去CASE咋. 同埋CASE既醫生唔會成日轉囉, 好似聽講COSMEDIC既醫生唔係長駐響度, 好似出出入入都有不同既醫生, 會唔會跟得唔貼架...我真係唔知.

• 我都做緊碳粉去黑頭呀.

可能自己日日照鏡冇咁覺大分別,不過鼻頭的油係少左,以前突起既粒粒冇曬,塊面滑左好多.

我已經做左三次,仲有兩次做,其實毛孔睇落仍然好大,黑頭都有積番晌度,但見到唧出來d粉刺比以前幼左細條左,所以d毛孔應該係有變細既..

我有買一支佢地sell既黑頭水,用左嘴角d粉剌少左好多,又係變滑左.

• i want to try the 碳粉 treatment..the consultatn said 3500 per time. They said i need to consult their doctor and the cosultation fee is 4xx. if i decided to take the course, the consultation fee will be waived. They also said the consultation fee can be waived if i could get some memeber's referral.. any sister can refer me? my pores is big due to i always squeeze the pimples (i just cant help myself when i see the black heads / pimples on my face..so i just squeest the dirty thing out)..now the pores is big like you can easily spot on even in a distance. i think i need this treatment to make my pores look smaller. any sister can refer me as i want to save the consultation fee.

• Oh Baby,

Be my sister, i suggest you can try to get more informations for some magazine and you will easy to find the way to waive the consultation fee. Just like me , i joint a promotion with special offer of a course of facial in $380.00 for each and c/w. a mask worth $300.00, also, a detailed skin test will be provided and it's carried by doctor. Of course, the first thing to do , go to make an appointment, hurry up!!!!

• Oh Baby,

Sorry my sister,i forgot something very important,you can go to the

e-mail address http://www.cosmedicbeautria.com make an appointment so you can get free skin test also.bye bye