i'm a man, l'm longer on lust , spirit and love, does any woman look at the same thing?

• good woman looking for care , trade woman looking for money and give you sex satisfaction!

• yes, i do

• s,

i'm curious, surprise...since i think most of hk ladies are not keen on express their intimacy.

• wondering,因為這些是正常不過的事

• should be...however, beleiev or not, my last gf friend she never spoke or interested in lust or desire.

• wondering,我估....可能她未夠愛你吧,靈與慾一致的愛,誰不渴求?

• s, do you mind to share about your private side with your lover,thanks!

• wondering,曾經有過,不過已成過去....

• s, sorry, same as me...

are you looking for a right guy, how he should be to attract you?

• Wondering:

Sorry I don't understand what you meant by "I am a man, i am longer on lust, spirit and love, does any woman look at the same thing?"

Did you want to say: " I am a man. I am NOT LONGING for lust. I want SPIRITUAL love. Does any woman look FOR the same thing?" or " I am a man but no longer longing for lust. Spirit and love - does any woman look for the same thing?"

"i'm curious, surprise...since i think most of hk ladies are not keen on express their intimacy" ????

I can't understand why so many people have responded to you since your English writing did not make any sense at all.

• Wondering:

Sorry I don't understand what you meant by "I am a man, i am longer on lust, spirit and love, does any woman look at the same thing?"

Did you want to say: " I am a man. I am NOT LONGING for lust. I want SPIRITUAL love. Does any woman look FOR the same thing?" or " I am a man but no longer longing for lust. Spirit and love - does any woman look for the same thing?"

"i'm curious, surprise...since i think most of hk ladies are not keen on express their intimacy" ????

I can't understand why so many people have responded to you since your English writing did not make any sense at all.

• yeah... at least copy some sentences from some girlie novels.

• wondering,

I know what you mean. I wonder about the same thing too. I've always thought I have unusually high sex drive. But relaitonships will be so delicate without sex. That's my 2 cents

• Wondering was trying to say "I am a man. I long for lust but also spiritual love. Does any woman look for the same thing?"

If you can write English well, please type in Chinese.

• 我喜歡比較Muscular 和高大的類型,不過最重要當然是彼此有感覺和交流....

感覺和交流絕非易事。

• Typing mistake sorry

"if you CAN'T write English well/properly, please type in Chinese"

• Audrey, can u introduce yourself. I'm 35, now working in a financial institue. With a gf but life is dull so looking for a new relationship.

• my english is simple yet it's not hard to understand.unless you don't read my words. sorry!

Audrey,

thank you for such point of view. i beleive in a woman like you. however, may i ask , how to cope with a balance for the sex-drive and the love of a natural man to his woman?

• easy, go for hookers.

• Hey 35,

I'm 25. I am an in-house management consultant. How long have you been dating your gf?

• correct! thank you 'I see' !

• Haha, "I am longer on...."???

Any mature lady with good education will be appalled by your English standard. It is even more laugnable that you try to pretend you are good at it.

I am a woman.

• Hi Audrey,

In-hse mgt consultant? I'm kinda consultant also in my co. I've been dating her for 5 yrs. Maybe a bit long. How abt u?

• wondering,

you can easily tell if a man loves you from the way he makes love to you. I like guys who are willing to carry out intellectual conversations and are not afraid to show you the real him.

Dont know if I answered your question.

• i don't argue with anyone on grammer, i write the way i speak with all nationals..i'm interested in soul and sensitity and recovery which are feelings without a boundary.

I see, you're a sensitive woman too!

• sensitivity...

hmmm, what about me? I don't have a gf. :P I certainly haven't dated her for 5 years.

it's not easy to be an in-house consultant. It's a lonely road. My colleagues are all afraid of me...

• Audrey,

certainly you're the kind of woman i'm appreciated.

the next question is : destiny....who leads us to meet your perfect dreamer.. and will your dreamer would realize this is you...

• In-house consultant - Need to say ur wrong in front of ur boss but still try to be ur friend.

• thx all u guys, i guess everyone are back to work by now..me too.

i'll be back.

• 板主,

有無睇下持績進修基金啲英文課程呀?

• wondering,

OMG, i'm afraid you're too philosophical for me.

Let's just say that I dont believe in a dream girl/guy sort of figure. I believe everyone is special in his/her own right.

Life is propelled by trial and error. Stay hopeful. Don't let things put you down. Be genuine and respectful. Girls will feel it.

hell yeah but fortunately/unfortunately, I am still a small potato so I only deal with the officers/managers. My boss is dealing with the VPs/Presidents..Either way, I think things will be easier if the company culture is conducive for coaching/giving feedback.

• woops sorry for the typo. the above message is from me.

• i'm back.

Audrey and other friends, are you there ?

• Yes wondering?

• sounds you're also a career minded woman.

• as long as its easy to understand.. who cares about those grammers??

wondering

i am on ur side.

• my bf and I.. we both talk alots on sex and try to match each others..try to make us happy and satisfy.. i will tell and show my intimacy

• hey , wondering !

we chat chat je...need not to mind someone so ma fa...!

if someone dun know what did u said....dun chat in this thread law....!

• positive side of you, cheers!

well, anyone met with a perfect lover and share for everything, that's so much a blessful pleasure. I envy you couple!

i met with one girl before who might be same as u...but too bad i lost her after a year or later..

• sorry, I always forgot about initials..

career woman..to Audrey.

cheers!.. to y

• hahahaha....

wondering, do u want to chat on the phone with me?

• wondering

thanks.. i just met him half year ago.. i was wiht so many guys bfore but none of them would enjoy sex. they only enjoy to cum..but not sex....

why did u lose her a year after?

• wondering

thanks.. i just met him half year ago.. i was wiht so many guys bfore but none of them would enjoy sex. they only enjoy to cum..but not sex....

why did u lose her a year after?

• y,

you told that your guy knows how to make love, respects a woman, rite!/

long time ago, when i was still green at my career, i met her who she returned from usa..she realized me and shortly i decided to invite her for a dinner...when it came, i was wearing a shirt and tried to book a restaurant( that time my pocket only got 300 bubs..) she grabbed me and said, fcuk the luxury place, let's go to the waterfront..we ended up sat on the star ferry and drank bottles of beer, talked over the night..soso romantic.

we knew that couldn't be happened so fast n serious..the sweetest time for two week gone soon..i saw her leaving hk back usa home..

later next few days, she did call me and ask if i would come usa: 'i'm not kidding'..however, i choosed my career at that time. i let her down and i lost her.

now, i know such 'destiny' is rare but also damn true.

• wondering

but .. did u guys end up with sex??

• you know, i certainly regret for treating her in the way hk standard...gentleman calls, flowers, restaurant, sweet lies, candy, car pick-up, fake outlook..etc...the special girl i met she never ask me for those, not a single thing..even though she was so nice to buy me a gift from bossini, with her hands to put it on my body, she said: i love you wear t-shirt, you look sweet...

can you tell , how much money , lies or patience to wait for a lady who would care a guy(that time i was a guy of nothin') in this way? well, i got some kind of money nowadays, but, i can't find a true one to share in such way, yet.

so, sometime i passed through star ferry, i looked at the couples who drank beer, i cmiled to them:)

• I met a photoman here, always talking lust, sprite, love at the begining, who he met me, he just need sex sex sex.

He called david, please becareful this central photo man.

• y,

both of us are romantics..we tried to resist but just the nights before her departure date. we mad love finally. the touching, the beat, the music and the wine..i can always remember.. should i live in the past still?