與拍拖十年的男友分手,仍有機會再一起嗎?主要原因係他長期在內地工作,結織了另一半。請分享。

• 既然佢已經移情別戀,

妳又何苦對佢留戀?

• wanna share in msn?

• I also spent 10 yrs with my ex boyfriend but he ended up going out with other girl..the feeling of losing him is the same as losing a part of my body.

• Man are selfish now ga...

they dont like to get marry in anyhow ..

I spend my time at 18 to 24 with my bf..

also this year, he broken up with me..

He have find a girlfriend after words..

damn sick ...

• 咁佢對你既態度係點?

佢仲愛唔愛你?

• To Adriana

可否不要妄下判斷, 不是全部男人都是這樣的...

如果大家有付出過, 係咪先提分手的都一定是衰人...

如果男友已經移情別戀, 就不要太過執著,

活在自己的生活中會好些

• I wanted to get marry with my ex gf, but she just want to keep herself open for choices so she always take excuses free up our relationship. When i want to give up and she will comes by and do something to keep me around her.

Finally, she takes my job which require me to work in China as an excuse to keep our relationship open again, so she is open until i can get a job in HK and only we will take about our future.She said she likes me but she only want me to work in HK.

I am really not happy about that but anyway i still work hard and do alot studies after work to build my credentials.Finally I found a nice job in HK but I found that she was dating with other guys and have a few bfs when I working her requirement out.I felt very upset and did not go back and tell her I have reached her requirements.

I think sometimes is better not to be too serious about relationships nowadays, seems the one who get serious always get play off.

• 我都係同行了10男友分了手,佢�M到新目標先同我分手,但我仍住佢屋企,而家佢沒返屋企快1個月,我都打算去朋友屋企暫住,因為一日留在間屋,我仍是忘不了,我想分清楚我是悶,不甘心,定真係需要佢呢?

• 我同佢已經分開左8個月,有時候亦會問自已是否需要他?但我心中知道無論他如何錯,只要回心向我,我是會原諒他。

但這是我的假設,他現在在大公司做,又正正上位時間,誰會願意放棄離開國內回港?

此外,他追緊的女仔是很有學識,甚至乎與他亦有共同喜好。

已我呢,普通人一個~!或者我太天真,以為對他好不管他,便可長久。

my msn : [email protected]

• 我情況跟妳差不多,不同的是我們分手後他先後結識兩女人,第二個是大陸女子,他們相處一年便結婚了。

• honestly, he is with you 10 yrs already, not fresh indeed, if he is really want to spend his rest of the life with you, he should be married with you or at least planning to get marry with you..... now its time for him to have a new life, no more chance at your side and no more point to get back to you at his side.

the most faster method is you start a new life no matter meet new friends, start a hobby, study.... i know when no mood especially to a girl, we will no mood to do anything .. however, set a time for yrself and then to start a new life, share with more friends, go out more.... don't waste yr time, time is important to a girl.

• 我同佢同居,可能佢悶同生活少不免有磨擦,有個女仔溝佢,佢主動放棄我,個女仔明知佢有女友主動追佢,我話我走比返架屋佢地雙宿隻悽,佢話同女仔行唔耐,佢學歷高,中產,唔同level,個女仔同佢好夾就係落bar,disco,clubbing,佢話以後唔返屋企,仲話等我一個在屋企拆磨我

• christinelwn:

我都係, exbf長期在內地, 拍拖六年, 最後分手了. 都唔知中途佢有幾多個女人. 都已經唔想知了.

男人一個人在外地, 頭一, 兩次唔制, 我想點都會試一次卦.

單方面維繫根本無用, 令一方唔肯付出, 你想重修舊好都無法子.

唔通你仲想過每日提心跳膽的日子嗎?

每日只係想, 佢又係邊度? 做緊咩? 又同邊個女人一齊?

我當初分手都好唔開心, 但幾星期之後, 覺得人反而放鬆了, 最少我唔需要再掛住佢. 虐待自己

• christinelwn,

I was also in a very big company in China and heading a department of about 200 people, but because my ex gf doesnt like me to work in China so I quit my job and find a lower position job in HK.Fortunately, the new job also has good prospect.

But the outcome is she was dating other guys and have 2 bf during the process of my job change.

Sometimes a working relationship need alot of fate. I tried to change her for the last 5 years, but not success, maybe we have no fate

• fion,

你何解要拆磨自己喇. 你要自愛先會得到令一個人珍惜你

趁有青春, 仲後生, 走喇. 人要為自己打算

你係到唔走佢都唔會返黎. 佢都識得自己尋開心, 為自己打算, 你都要振作

當初你同男朋友一齊係因為開心, 既然佢都變左心, 你都咁唔開心, 點解仲唔走呢? 唔通要等人趕先走?

比返少少尊嚴自己啦

• 我同樣地有個拍左十年男友,亦都係佢識左第2個而分手,

分手到而家已經有2年多,

原來我一直都活係唔開心既世界裡面,

內心依然好痛苦,唔肯接受現實,

生活變得好無意義,咩野都無興趣做.........

• nothing^where :

你好痴心, 同女仔一樣, 但對方都唔會珍惜你, 我唔明點解要繼續勉強一齊

我以前就係成日當咩野都睇唔到, 聽唔到, 自己呃自己. 是旦佢會返黎我就算.

但到呢家, 我雖然仲係單身一人, 好多時都會好悶, 同寂寞, 即使係咁. 我都覺得比之前開心好多.

以前成日一齊要猜疑對方, 電話響係邊個呢? sms又係邊個女人呢?

我承認即使exbf對自己唔好, 但都叫有個寄託. 有個人掛下. 但既然都咁唔開心, 何解唔比自己一個機會呢?

• 始終兩個人的事情彼此最清楚,旁人好難下判斷。

愛情關係的基礎必然是互相珍惜,男仔在內地有事業,你會毅然放低在香港的一切去陪伴他生活嗎?

樓上有巴打為了GF回港發展,所落得的下場真係聞者心酸。

互相珍惜、互相愛護,愛情是雙方的,不論男女,其中一方自私,不尊重對方感受,是很可悲的。

上面有人立即扣男人都很自私的帽子,反智。

• cc,

I did not really check her sms before, but i did accidentally saw her sms sent by other guys when she is replying. I knew that she is dating with other guys before but due to some reasons she didnt pick them and stick with me.

I just think I do really love her so I was like "one eye open, one eye close" even though I knew what is she doing outside. As you said guessing is very painful. For me, the purpose of having a relationship is just to have happiness with the one you love.

So during last year, I was tired with my previous job in HK and accepted a job in China which has very good prospect. She knew that i was very busy with work, everyday work till mid night and I always have my weekends with her. But she still insist I will be attracted by the china girl and wants me to quit my job and back to hongkong and she wants to break up until I have job in HK and she said she will wait for me.

My core competence job skills was not popular in HK, so I have to take up alot of studies during weekends in order to build up my qualifications in the popular job sector in HK. It took me almost a year of tire weekends to done my qualifications and finally I can find a job in HK which have good prospect( she always said her future husband must have a good prospect job).

But I just found that while I was busy to achieve her requirements, she just start dating with other guys and have 2 bf. She didnt admit that to me, but her friends told me that. I am very disappointed and decided not to look for her again.We have been on and off for last 5 years, its tire for me to keep "trusting" her lies.

I also think maybe single is lonely but feel better than keep hurting by a partner who keeps thinking she wants to look for better guys out there.

• Christine

正如nothing所講,雖然沒有了另一伴會寂寞,唔習慣,但總好過活在痛苦中,思念著一個已唔愛自己既人,何苦呢~ 等待著他的回來,那怕是良費自已青春同時間。重新振作吧,或許你會很快遇到真正的另一伴呢~

• nothing^where:

我同你o既故事好相似, 又係同exbf不停拖拖拉拉. 到最後我真係頂唔順正式提出分手.

佢有次唔舒服返香港入左醫院. 果時我未知. sms問我想唔想見佢. 我唔reply, 夜晚再sms同我講, 話比我知佢呢家唔舒服係醫院 (其實想我去visit佢), 又話我地做唔成情侶但會當我係一生的知己..

oh~~~我果時真係好唔開心. 佢知道從一開始我未打算同佢做知己. 佢有事時就會搵我, 無事就攬住第2個女人. 我仲好記得果晚係星期五, 同朋友一齊. 講真. 就算我無野做, 我都唔想去醫院探佢了. 我記得以前佢有少少唔舒服, 我都會緊張到死. 仲慘過自己病, 果一刻, 我知自己死心了.

反而係一種解脫.

你問我可會寂寞? 我都係非常十分寂寞, 孤單. 身邊朋友個個計劃結婚, 而自己仲係單身一人, 真係好感慨

大家一起加油吧

• cc,

Maybe he not really likes you but still want to keep you in case he couldnt find another girl in the end.I think my exgf is doing this, she will only look for me when she needs help or someone to talk, but after her problem over she will not even bother to answer my sms.

I was very sick and hospitalised for 2 nights in HK last year. I sent sms to her but she didnt reply, i have tried to call her but she didnt answer as well.She said she cant hear the phone ring and was outing with someone but for 2 days of non-reply, that outing must be long and fun for her.I spent the 2 nite in hospital alone myself because my relatives are overseas.That was very unforgettable for me in my life.Maybe i put in my feelings on wrong person for the past five years. I could have choosen other girls around me but i didnt do so for five years and just have all to her, in the end she dont even bother me when i am so sick.

Sometimes we dont meet the right people and there are alot of people who always greedy to think they can get a better one when they already have a good one on hand....you have to give up this kind of people because they will never satisfy no matter how good you treat them.....

• nothing:

i cant agree more~~

i just separate with my ex-bf for 1 month because he has affair too.

my heart is broken and i am just like losing part of my body and my soul.

u r too right to say" you have to give up this kind of people because they will never satisfy no matter how good you treat them..... "

cant be more true...

love to read your post

u r a good guy

eventually all true hearted ppl will find their another halves and live happily together ever after.

good luck to all of us

• nothing^where :

希望你會從傷痛好返. 或者, 你跟她真的沒緣份吧. 去找值得你待她好的一個

gem:

我exbf又係又太多個, 太多次. 我以為無左佢我會一直唔開心落下. 我仲好記得同佢分手o既時候我同佢講, 我會愛佢一生.

過左兩個月, 我想通了. 當然我不可能同你講我已100%分低了. 我已放低了對他的愛, 但放不低我們的經歷, 太傷太痛了.

去找一個懂得珍惜自己的人吧, 即使現在單身一人, 我也覺得比過往跟他一起的日子更愉快.

好好收拾心情, 為自己打算打算..

祝你倆愉快

• 我都響內地工作,拍拖7年幾o既女友3個月前走o左。有時生活系好無奈o既。愛變淡,無意義。舍不得,又如何。

• cc,

thank you so much.

I calm down now. by just forcing myself not to think about him and everything about him.

Iam finding a flat to move out, i previously live with him( for 1 month only, so u know he is cheating while building up our home together)

I really lose confidence in love.

so desparate.

• I may sound naive but don't understand why some couples had spent so many years in dating if they couple believed they had found the ones.

And I do agree with sisi - 08/25/07 03:46. Move on and start a new life.

:D

• 原來這麼多人的遭遇和我一樣。

我和ex有很多問題﹐但我沒有想過真的要分手﹐雖然身邊出現過其他追求者﹐﹐但我沒有看他們一眼﹐一心一意與他一起﹐最後什麼都沒有了。

他亦是因為認識了另一個而和我分手的﹐他們一起2個月說要結婚了﹗說真的﹐我沒有太怪他﹐因為我們實在有太多問題﹐而他的未婚妻人品好﹐很愛很愛他﹐我心底裡是為他高興﹐但他快樂的同時﹐知不知道我是傷心的﹖

單身是很寂寞﹐身邊的朋友一雙一對﹐但我都不會揀“錯的人”在一起。

• gem:

不要迫自己吧, 你還需要一些時間適應.

想想, 慶幸我們今天仍然身體健康, 有穩定工作, 收入, 不是已經很好嗎?

報紙早幾天報導了一個媽媽誕下龍鳳胎不昏迷不醒. 比起我們的傷痛是如何緲少呢?

活著是多美好? 先懂得愛自己才有力氣再去愛和被愛.

我也沮喪了好一段日子, 這並非世界末日, 但以為自己的世界已被毀滅.

啊~原來當你想通了的時候, 已雨過天清.

祝愉快

• CC﹐

當時我以為我的世界完了。

學友在今次的演唱會說﹕撐過了後﹐你會覺得不是一件什麼大事。

對的﹐勇敢的面對﹐傷心是可以的﹐但不要大久﹐世界這樣大﹐是不是只有“那個他”才適合你﹖

• 我都響內地工作,拍拖7年幾o既女友3個月前走o左。有時生活系好無奈o既。愛變淡,無意義。舍不得,又如何。

by lazyman -

愛變淡,無意義。。。。。。

我真的好想知道為何是愛變淡﹐而不時愛變膿﹖其實兩者都是人為。

• Gaia:

對, 當你放開目光之後, 你會發現世界何其大. 只是自己眼光太短太狹窄. 所以失戀去旅行實在是一條良方. 既然明白勉強下去亦無結果, 何不給自己一個重生的機會呢?

學友演唱會好看嗎? 我撲不到飛呀.

lazyman:

你孤身一人在外, 在曾受過誘惑?

我相信總有些男生可抵受誘惑, 只是不是我從前的那個他. 我明白獨自一人在外工作, 受了挫折也想別人安慰, 一個人也有孤單的時候, 所以要抵受誘惑真的不易.

• CC﹐

其實經歷過後便會發現自己上了寶貴一堂﹐最緊要唔好轉牛角尖﹐應該正面d。係要靠自己企番起。

我朋友話我變得放鬆﹐我用左1年時間。

我半年前叫朋友order飛先有得睇。學友呢個concert唱得好係必然﹐不過揀d歌唔夠好﹐有d都唔知係咩歌﹗最後1個鐘先唱經典歌﹐最好睇呢一PART﹐大家都好投入。80分啦。我買400飛﹐學友值得﹗我會後悔如果今次唔去睇﹐下次唔知會係幾時呢。

cc﹐男人孤身一人在外﹐可能可以抵受女人誘惑﹐但點樣抵受寂寞.﹖就係因為0甘出事﹗所以我無太怪我ex﹐可能真的太寂寞﹐我又陪唔到佢﹐某程度上係可以理。

• 總有﹐學友準時8﹕30開show﹐唱到

11﹕30﹐有邊個仲會做3個鐘﹖

• Gaia :

學友真係好正, 聽聞1/2月會加場. 到時我一定會去捧場.

唔好話男人, 女人都會抵受唔到誘惑. 但我身邊真係有男士係好乖架.

你睇下呢度d thread, 佢地有gf都仲會搵咩野serious sl, 好似有令一半, 有多個sl好正常咁....所以做人唔放開懷抱都唔得.

• 中間有段時間徘徊響出軌呢個問題,但最終都無與其她人發生X關系。有去過呢D場所,但都無下到手。在誘惑面前,定力、理智有時都不堪一擊。男人容易受誘惑,女人容易被氣氛感染。

• Well, try to pick up something to do when you are recovering. I continue to pick up self studies, plan to study project management next month and next year i will be doing MBA with the money which i plan to marry my exgf.Get busy with something so you will not have time to think about your ex.

life must go on, maybe we dont meet right people but try to patch up and maybe oneday will meet the right one.

• 好多謝大家的分享,但腦海中總不斷浮現昔日的片段。

如何忘記他,他已不知不覺地成為我生命的一部份。

事間8個月,我仍活在痛苦中。

• most of us walked through similar dark time.. so we understand what u feeling

• nothing^where

坦白而言,係國內工作的日子,你有沒有受誘惑?

• Forget him...

how you wanna ease the pain? Hmm.... I just can tell you things is over while love is gone.

For me, there are many temptation in China. Its hard for a normal man to resist.

• 我的故事--

半年前她瞞住我有第三者

當我發現時, 她選擇同返我一齊

但呢半年裡, 她會偷偷約會?

因為呢件事, 我地分開又一齊返好多好多次

我為o左佢改變o左自己好多

一個月前, 當我地唔知第幾次覆合時, 大家都對大家有誠諾, 係最後一次再一齊

我問佢係唔係諗清楚, 佢答"係"!

直至尋日, 我同她講, "我覺得佢依然唔太愛我, 對我冇o左關心"

她話她冇以前咁愛我, 她同我講重有同果個第三者contact

她還同我講, 她想同呢個第三者一齊

結果........

無奈地分開

我好相信已經係最後一次

因為我再搵唔到任何一個籍口去相信佢,

唔知點同佢再一起行下去

• christinelwn,

I worked from morning 9am to 11pm from monday to friday(OT and OTs!!), Saturday work til 4-6pm and rushed back to meet my exgf in hong kong. Frankly speaking, there were girls which i knew in work tried to get close to me but i did told my exgf about them when i meet her, just there is one girl keep sending sms to me which i left out because i just ignore her and delete watever she sent me.I didnt tell my exgf about this girl because i was really too busy over my work and didnt bother that girl in china.

I was very busy in my work that time because i want to get the bonus and save enough to marry my exgf, other things i didnt really bother because i didnt have intention to start any relationship other than my ex. She was not the prettiest girl around me but since i have decided to be with her so i dont really want to spend time to consider other.As i said, there are always better one out there, but never have the best one. Keep looking for better one will make me tire, i am more focus on my career.

• 呆,

一段失去信任既感情再維繫已沒有意義了...或許呢個唔係你注定既緣份呢~

雖然傷痛, 但老土D講句..時間可以慢慢沖淡一切

• 點解你會覺得你的ex,係你結婚對像?

• 你會對愛情失去信心嗎?

• christinelwn replied @ 2007-09-18 1:38 pm

點解你會覺得你的ex,係你結婚對像?

感覺,同佢一齊5年幾,覺得自己好想同佢有個家.....

佢唔係好靚但係比我既感覺好舒服

• 我同你地既情況差吾多,我同男朋友拍左拖三年,佢將會去上海工作,

對我來講同分手冇分別,因為我冇信心可以維繫到。

我依家好傷心,我面對吾到要分開,我地既關係好好,