Cascy

Kascy

邊個寫起上黎會好睇d?thz~

• Ass-kie

Ass-cie

• Kassie

• i think:

Cascy

• c字頭, 簽名時, 個字樣會一個彈簧5好睇; k會好簽d, 而Kascy, k字尾有變化d.

but你最好check 清楚字ge意思有無問題或有無意義; eg, 好多人改名叫 karina, but呢個字係一個國家的一座山的名字, 按當地人講, karina 意思係一座山.

咁成日比人叫你係一座山, 根本無意思, 重變相話你肥就5好啦...

• 總覺得自己作英文名既人好低能

• Kassie 感覺上帥一點

• 你不如check下邊個先係正宗英文名仲好啦, 作到騎騎呢呢咁, 但讀出來, 又唔係咩咁特別喎, 次次話俾人知叫咩名, 都要特登介紹一次自己個串法, 對方讀得書少ge以為自己見識少, 識得書多ge覺得你唔識字...

我記得以前讀中學, 有個女仔叫自己做sindy... 終於有日俾個英文好好的老師串, cindy 就 cindy 啦, 點解要變做sindy呢, 根本冇呢個字...

回應番你個問題, 如果你一定要我pick one out of four, 我會要1 or 2 lor, 因為英文好少個"時"音係s後面又有個c, 你一係cacy, 一係casy, 就唔好cascy, 你一出呢個, 稍為識字ge都覺得你多餘or冇料到。

• agree with j

• 以前有同學叫Sypo

都冇比老師寸, 老師仲問你自己作?

冇乜特別姐

有冇呢個名, 字典出唔哂咁多人名啦

• Cassie <<查倒有呢個名

其他唔知

• Don't use Cascy or Kascy....such names don't exist in English and no one will ever be able to properly pronounce the name

• 好多人改名叫 karina, but呢個字係一個國家的一座山的名字, 按當地人講, karina 意思係一座山.

??

邊個國家座山叫Karina??????????????

• 5知, 一次偶然入了個網頁介紹d travel名勝, 無詳細記低, 當時真係有d奇, 因我記得中學時真係有個女同學問我呢個名好5好聽, 我就答好聽, 原來真係有呢個字(but同學話自己諗喎...), 不過係解一座山, 就覺得無意思了...

• 第三個唔好!!

• 1 or 2

• save gas la!!
    all the english names used by HK people are self invented and full of silly meanings and always spelt wrongly.

Just walk around with a wrongly spelt name or a silly name, and you know this guy must be from HK.

People in HK cant even differenciate between JOAN and JOANNE. All pronounced JO-ANNE as JOAN.

I decided not to give myself an english names because in HK, only people who cant speak English will have an english name same as those waiters and waitresses, sale-see from PRC.

A person with a beautiful name such as Rebecca will pronounce EYE-CREAM as ICE CREAM; wind-screen as wind-scream.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

• Agree with Aiyeah.

well Cassie is a name but none of the rest. So why bother to even ask such a foolish question?

HK people, stop making up ugly and non sense "Chinglish names".

Yoko, Yuki, Yoyo, Kitty, Apple, Cherry, Yukiko, Mango, Baby, Meme, Dodo..Fanny (means ass) .. .wtf?

• 總覺得自己作英文名既人好低能

by 666 - 05/06/07 18:44

===》有本事唔好用自己父母作的中文名啦!

• Agree, making up spellings are stupid.

might as well change spellings for an orange - allwange, apple - abbal

• I cant imagine how YOYO could enter into the list of popular names.

Those westerners, when they go berserked or irritated by somebody, they will get rough and shout something like "that silly yoyo!!!!!"

Now, how can you be proud of telling others you are that you are a yoyo???

HK is an international city, right? We are all well educated, bilingual, very modern, very update, very affluent, ............ very this ............ very that ..............

How come we are so proud being called yoyo??

Those wrong spelt names and self-invented names really made HK people soooo damn stupid!!!

Yet, we are snearing so much at others like those from SE Asia or PRC.

We aint any better. We are very good at stepping on the chair and call ourselves tall.

• 總覺得自己作英文名既人好低能

by 666 - 05/06/07 18:44

===》有本事唔好用自己父母作的中文名啦!

自己白痴在先又唔比人話得.

• I also hate those HK-invented names that has " -SON " at the end.

Some foreign names such as TYSON / EDiSON / JOHNSON is quite common....

But then in HK , you'll get names like ... ' dickson, eason, kenson.... son this and son that...

In addition.. i really hate the name ' FENNIE ' and ' QUEENIE ' .... so lame ...

• I try not to flame this thread...

aiyeah, you can't even spell. Just shut up.

安, names you hate = lame? Are you ok, buddy?

aya,

Cassie

Kassie

Cascy

Kascy

"Cassie" and "Kassie" are the better two. If I were you, I would never pick "Cascy" and "Kascy" - they look funny.

• aiyeah, you can't even spell. Just shut up.

you FO

there are no clear rules that spelling should be accurate and t's must be crossed, and i's must be dotted.

Now F.O.

• Did i say hate = lame ??

I THINK those names sound "LAME", hence I hate those names.

It's like saying...

" I hate apples ..... so gross "

hate =/= gross

gross => hate

get it, bro ?