off today, wanna find a lady to lunch together

• off today, and wanna spend a little time at either sai kung or stanley for lunch. since eating alone is sort of boring, would like to invite a lady to share the moment. anyone interested? :)

• sounds great! but any hidden agenda behind the lunch? LOL

• why there should be one? if i do propose the hidden agenda finally, cant the lady reject, right? stay simple and relax ~ LOL

• am in doubt with that! lol

• i really pity you becoz to a certain extent this has reflected that you cant have any trust in people ~

time to set off, bye ~ good day

• BMX, sometimes having lunch alone is x times better than having a dull and boring company. Hope you had a good afternoon. ;-)

• not that i don't trust people but just the people in she.com as there are too many hunters here with some hidden agenda behind lunch, drink, dinner, ride or so on....

anyway, enjoy your lunch and good day. :)

• Why would anyone want to give u free lunch, drinks etc....?

• oh i am later

• Bella replied at 2015-08-14 1:00 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

BMX, sometimes having lunch alone is x times better than having a dull and boring company. Hope you had a good afternoon. ;-)

===============================================================

you are absolutely right and so i decided to go alone and visited my favourite bar at Sai Kung :)

• True replied at 2015-08-14 1:06 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Why would anyone want to give u free lunch, drinks etc....?

===============================================================

why not? actually a few hundred dollars nowadays is not a big deal at all ... let's do some simple maths;

suppose you keep a car (without a car, i dont think you would like to go to places like Sai Kung, Stanley, etc. just for lunch, right?), the monthly expenses should be about:

$3,000 for car park

$2,500 for gasoline

$900 for insurance and licence

$500 for general maintenance

say, i just have the malfunctioned air-conditioner fixed two weeks ago at $9,500

when you compare the expenses on car to that of dating a lady for lunch, you will find that it is just a negligible sum.

so, why not treat the lady with free lunch and drink when you have already spent so much on a car ~ :)