Look for a SL. Age in between 26-34

• Mid-30s guy is looking for a long term SL who can share on life issue, gathering sometime, be a patient listener for each other and accept to have further more ...

If you are interest on it, please add me in Skype to chat more ... [email protected]

Look forward to meet you there and have a nice holiday ^^

• Mid-30s guy is looking for a long term SL who can share on life issue, gathering sometime, be a patient listener for each other and accept to have further more ...

If you are interest on it, please add me in Skype to chat more ... [email protected]

*Bored weekend ...

*Feeling bored and frustrated ....

*Feeling bored and frustrated ....

Look forward to meet you there and have a nice day ^^

*Feeling frustrated after a busy working day ....

• Mid-30s guy is looking for a long term SL who can share on life issue, gathering sometime, be a patient listener for each other and accept to have fun in further or more ...

• Mid-30s guy is looking for a long term SL who can share on life issue, gathering sometime, be a patient listener for each other and accept to have fun in further or more ...