tall, decent, fit, early 30 gentleman looking for a fun partner.

• I am looking for a gal/lady who has need but can't get enough, please contact me skype id: waynew1107, we can chat further over there.

• since someone asked me a question, I forward my answer to here with a little change.

a nice short cool haircut, I don't have big eyes but stright nose, lovely smaile, STRONG and sexy lip, well built body, length and steel of somewhere of me, what else you would need to know?

• for some girls or ladies that we might not look for the same thing, but I really wish to meeting a girl/ lady who wants the same thing, I just make a wish here, happy father's day, thanks.

• Gentleman said in tall, decent, fit, early 30 gentleman looking for a fun partner.:

a nice short cool haircut, I don't have big eyes but stright nose, lovely smaile, STRONG and sexy lip, well built body, length and steel of somewhere of me, what else you would need to know?

• The Burst Fade Mullet haircut is a contemporary and stylish hairstyle that combines elements of the classic mullet with the modern burst fade. This haircut features shorter sides that gradually transition into a longer length at the back, creating a mullet-like silhouette. The burst fade, characterized by a seamless blend from short to longer hair, adds a modern and edgy touch to the traditional mullet.

• @burstfadehaircut said in tall, decent, fit, early 30 gentleman looking for a fun partner.:

The Burst Fade Mullet haircut is a contemporary and stylish hairstyle that combines elements of the classic mullet with the modern burst fade. This haircut features shorter sides that gradually transition into a longer length at the back, creating a mullet-like silhouette. The burst fade, characterized by a seamless blend from short to longer hair, adds a modern and edgy touch to the traditional mullet.

The Burst Fade Mullet haircut is a contemporary and stylish hairstyle that combines elements of the classic mullet with the modern burst fade. This haircut features shorter sides that gradually transition into a longer length at the back, creating a mullet-like silhouette. The burst fade, characterized by a seamless blend from short to longer hair, adds a modern and edgy touch to the traditional mullet.