搵一位SP, 同我和一對夫妻朋友一起做愛.

• Hi,

Me: 178cm, 140lbs, Mid build and work out body, hung. duration and touch to your deepest internal hot spot.

Husband: 186cm, 155lbs Sporty body, strong build. good size with quality moves.

wife: 165cm, 118lbs, good breast and body with a little tummy. which we found it's lovely.

you: decent, clean , open heart and love to have great sex. will enjoy role take by 2 man, and soft touch by woman. kiss if you feel good.

are you ready for something you had been fantasy for many times? ever try to be making love together with other couple? we are not gang bang, but try to be a 2 couple making love together event.

Leave you best comment here and so I will know you are the right one.

• Any requirement on the candidate such as age or figure?

I wanna try but bit frighten.... Never had sex with my loved one.

• Wanna replied at 2015-01-28 1:57 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Any requirement on the candidate such as age or figure?

I wanna try but bit frighten.... Never had sex with my loved one.

===============================================================

skype:ganman23 wechat:kelviniu23 phone:51819874 line:ganman23 kakao:stiong

• Hi Wanna,

The way we want our sex is more focus on accept and given. So if you are an average build woman with open heart, that is well enough, we see just who you are. instead of what your features.

We are not prefect and my friend's wife is not the best woman on earth either, we just want to get together and enjoy some quality, exciting group sex.

• 41 可以嗎? 有做運動keep得好.

• Mature woman

ple add me skpey

[email protected]

• sorry mature woman, she want to find someone below 40. although you are at your most beautiful, this is solely request by my friend's wife. FYI: I am 39, he is 37, and she is 35.

• wechat: hellonbuddy