What is sl?

• sl stands for secret lover

• occupy central is already OUT. no wonder u know nothing about sl !!

• haha, please don't laugh at me. I am happy to hear your reply.

I know the Umbrella Movement is gone since yesterday. Actually, I opposed the move and but enjoyed the show, which is like carnival. Let alone the exterior office station, free water-refilling bottle and alike.

So, may I know what "sl" is? I think you know :P

• "R", thanks a lot. Is SL different from SP? Why does married individuals still look for SL, as to my understanding, SL is at a higher level or adpated form of SP-relationship, which both will not last for a lifetime. Isn't it a waste of energy and time to engage in such a relationship since there is no happy ending?

• Actually, I had a "SL" & "SP". It happened in late Oct which is out of my expectation. I know what is "right" to do, but is hesitant to execute. Anyone can share their experience? Thanks in advance!

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 2:18 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

"R", thanks a lot. Is SL different from SP? Why does married individuals still look for SL, as to my understanding, SL is at a higher level or adpated form of SP-relationship, which both will not last for a lifetime. Isn't it a waste of energy and time to engage in such a relationship since there is no happy ending?

===============================================================

I guess your assumption of everyone looking for "a happy ending" is very subjective. Some may look for commitment while others may look for romance/enjoyment. personally, I would think SL is a more engaged relationship between two in which both would treat each other sincerely although they cannot become couples for some reason. For SP, it would be more physical based. The two would just hang around for sex excitement without much soul connections. In a SL situation, a guy and a girl can fxck regularly although their personalities do not match completely... (abit like Ross and Rachel in Friends)

• "R", good analytic skill. Is "Ross and Rachel in Friends" a class III movie? I didn't watch. "Interstellar", a sci-fi featuring Anne, has a simple yet hard to understanding storyboard, and is best experienced at D-box cinema.

Well, my husband and I almost had no sex. He rejected me 95% of the time, making me wanting to prove myself from alternative ways. Accidentally, I was drawn into a "60%-SP/40%-SL" relationship with a guy two years younger than me. Do I love my husband? Nope. Do I love him? Yes. But things do not work this way. So sad...

• occupycentral

i replied you in my thead

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 2:43 pm

"R", good analytic skill. Is "Ross and Rachel in Friends" a class III movie? I didn't watch. "Interstellar", a sci-fi featuring Anne, has a simple yet hard to understanding storyboard, and is best experienced at D-box cinema.

Well, my husband and I almost had no sex. He rejected me 95% of the time, making me wanting to prove myself from alternative ways. Accidentally, I was drawn into a "60%-SP/40%-SL" relationship with a guy two years younger than me. Do I love my husband? Nope. Do I love him? Yes. But things do not work this way. So sad...

Ross and Rachel are characters in the American comedy "friends". well... everyone has his or her own story and that's just part of life. do you wanna chat on Skype in private? [email protected]

• oc

ooops, i thought u r a guy initially.

i think r has given u the meaning of sl already. so i need not explain further.

as long as u think it's right, just go ahead. i wonder why u said hesitate to execute...... didn't u guys hv sex already?

"friends" was a popular TV series in US. guess ross & rachel were characters in the series.

• haha replied at 2014-12-12 2:52 pm

oc

ooops, i thought u r a guy initially.

i think r has given u the meaning of sl already. so i need not explain further.

as long as u think it's right, just go ahead. i wonder why u said hesitate to execute...... didn't u guys hv sex already?

"friends" was a popular TV series in US. guess ross & rachel were characters in the series.

I guess by "execute" OccupyCentral means to say to call it off with her SL/SP because she mentioned she knows what is the right thing to do.

• I have no Skype but WhatsApp. U may add me if you have. Tonight, I am going to meet him again, happy and sad. It may be the second last time we meet if I can handle it well.

One more question: I have strong desire for sex, almost every day, and at night as well. I don't think it's normal. Is there something wrong about myself, or it's due to long-term suppression? I tried to look for answers from the internet but was in vain. Any good advices except telling me to consult doctors? Thanks~!

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 3:05 pm

I have no Skype but WhatsApp. U may add me if you have. Tonight, I am going to meet him again, happy and sad. It may be the second last time we meet if I can handle it well.

One more question: I have strong desire for sex, almost every day, and at night as well. I don't think it's normal. Is there something wrong about myself, or it's due to long-term suppression? I tried to look for answers from the internet but was in vain. Any good advices except telling me to consult doctors? Thanks~!

sure, my wechat is rs_3388. lets discuss in private

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 3:05 pm

I have no Skype but WhatsApp. U may add me if you have. Tonight, I am going to meet him again, happy and sad. It may be the second last time we meet if I can handle it well.

drop me a mail if u want a car ride tonight

[email protected]

• bullsxit. fxxkin' bitch.

• r replied at 2014-12-12 3:07 pm

OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 3:05 pm

sure, my wechat is rs_3388. lets discuss in private

and my watsapp is 6234 4986

• 死淫妖

男扮女

• OccupyCentral,

Look like I have a similar situation as u .

Let s share and discuss.

Email : [email protected]

• "Haha": Do I sound like a guy? Thanks for your reply.

"La Vie d’Adèle": I am sorry to know that I sound like a "bitch" as I have good track record in all aspects.

"Darren": Actually, tonight I am going to meet him.

"R": Let me add you now. ^_^

• i give u my tel via email, u can drop now

• "大弟": Without knowing the whole story, I think it is biased to make hasty judgement.

"Man": I think we are all using nicknames, so it's safe to discuss here. =D

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 3:23 pm

"大弟": Without knowing the whole story, I think it is biased to make hasty judgement.

"Man": I think we are all using nicknames, so it's safe to discuss here. =D

Definitely v can exchange number in an email if u dun mind

• OccupyCentral,

can share experience with me?

please add my wechat : missyoubutlostyou

• >>OC

When we're hungry we get food

When we need sex we get laid

There's nothing wrong with you wanting sex

• Darren: Thanks a lot for your kind offer. Appreciate it a lot.

"Man" & "welcome": I think we need to consult doctors collectively. I am serious if you guys, like me, want to be out of the wood. I am seeking ways to help myself out as I am too obsessed with sex. Since Jan, a guy my age kissed me for the first time. Then I kissed with another guy 6 years younger than me twice in Aug. Now, a guy 2 years younger than me became my "SL" then "SP" in late Oct. This pattern is obviously no good, and I want a therapy or solution as I am a good daughter and a good (but bad in my husband's eye) wife with a decent job.

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 3:45 pm

Darren: Thanks a lot for your kind offer. Appreciate it a lot.

"Man" & "welcome": I think we need to consult doctors collectively. I am serious if you guys, like me, want to be out of the wood. I am seeking ways to help myself out as I am too obsessed with sex. Since Jan, a guy my age kissed me for the first time. Then I kissed with another guy 6 years younger than me twice in Aug. Now, a guy 2 years younger than me became my "SL" then "SP" in late Oct. This pattern is obviously no good, and I want a therapy or solution as I am a good daughter and a good (but bad in my husband's eye) wife with a decent job.

Obviously you are flirting guys in a relationship forum, ONCE again. Feel silly?

• "naked.ape": Thank you for your "support"! Just that my husband replied me three days ago, "As a human being, you must be able to control yourself. That's the way to differentiate you from animals. Otherwise, you're no difference than beasts", adding "I'm serious".

If I want to have sex with my husband, I need to "make apointments" with him. I can't have it when I need it the most. What's more, he turned me down.

The only way I can think of is to suppress my sex drive should I still want to stay with this family. Period.

• OccupyCentral,

I think SL happen mostly because of not satisfy with another half. Sometimes care and attention, sometimes lack of sex. I think it is a matter of choice to follow ur desire or loyal to the marriage. I think u find a dr is to therapy for both of u. From the movie 霍金:愛的方程式 The Theory of Everything. His wife cheat on him not because of not loving him but she can't tolorate life without sex. Finally they seperate and devoice.

SL may not be a root answer. Good luck

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 3:53 pm

"naked.ape": Thank you for your "support"! Just that my husband replied me three days ago, "As a human being, you must be able to control yourself. That's the way to differentiate you from animals. Otherwise, you're no difference than beasts", adding "I'm serious".

If I want to have sex with my husband, I need to "make apointments" with him. I can't have it when I need it the most. What's more, he turned me down.

The only way I can think of is to suppress my sex drive should I still want to stay with this family. Period.

Coz you're a woman therefore you can't have sex drive like a man? That ain't fair :-)

BTW, Ignore your husband, men are evil's advocate.

• "Eye Of The Beholder": Your words are right on target. I take criticism if it makes sense. To address your question, "flirting" is an inborn skill of women, where it will be applied or not. Secondly, I am just true to myself, as opposed to many who hide their disgrace.

I admitted that I am a bit off track. It's not about right or wrong now. All I need is help to solve the case.

My relationship with my husband is bad as our personalities are opposite to each other. I need to numb myself in another relationship to avoid agruing with him. All I want is a happy family, no need to be rich, but he always dashed my dream into pieces.

• OccupyCentral

I think most people considering sl as the one to filling the gaps of their love and sex just because their another half couldn't enough of it. I can understand your husband is busy and take care of you always, that's why you need sl

• "illusion71": I am an open-minded but traditional woman, and definitely don't want to follow the step of Hawking's wife. Life can go by with little sex as long as there is love.

"naked.ape": I love my husband although he does't love me.

"cwk": Heard that marriage turns love into strings of responsibilities. I may be the one who need to adapt to the norm. I am confused and will talk with the guy tonight in anticipation of concluding a solution together.

• OccupyCentral,

It is not easy to over come desire (I find it difficult), talk with ur hus about his needs. Or u can ask him if he had woman outside why he is not interest on u. Or sth like am I not pretty enough to raise ur desire? I know it is difficult to solve. At least a try. Wish u have a gd weekend.

• OccupyCentral replied at 2014-12-12 4:41 pm

"naked.ape": I love my husband although he does't love me.

I meant to say ignore your husband's SAYING.

Don't get me wrong.

Ape signing off...

• You should have a serious talk with your husband.

• "illusion71": Reasons are: 1) He is exhausted after work; 2) I said he coudn't satisfy me and made him mad one time. I am very regretful for my words.

"naked.ape": Agree in part. I think constructive and rational mutual communication is the ideal way to solve disagreement. I will try harder.

1 minute to go...

• "Simple": Thanks. I did. I sought help from social worker too, but proved to be of little use. Dear all, have a nice weekend. Gotta go now. ^_^

• Did you or did you not love your husband? I am confused as you said no in the previous page.

Was his libido always this low before you got married, or just recently? Any chance he has a lover whom he finds more sexually attractive?

• Horny Girl replied at 2014-12-12 7:01 pm

Did you or did you not love your husband? I am confused as you said no in the previous page.

Was his libido always this low before you got married, or just recently? Any chance he has a lover whom he finds more sexually attractive?

He always said he has little desire for sex. I have no ideas.

• Another thing is: I have no orgasm, never. I misunderstood that it's my husband's problem. But the same applies to my SL/SP, and I needed to fake and said "yes" when he asked me if I had orgasm in order not to hurt his feeling.

I don't know what love is, but if it means to accept everything, the bads and the goods, of a person even though he wss heartless, then I think I "love" him.

• Good morning OC ( can i call you in short form )

Sorry to hear that in that early morning.... Then i think your life is not easy and i think normal life is important. especially when you have so many but still ,even , cannot cum.

However, it is important to you ?

Do you mind i join this discussion ?

• Why you choose to stay married to him? Kids? Family expectation? Comfort zone? What you think he would react if he found out you have other men?

Orgasm is one the best sensation one can ever feel in the entire world. Have you tried pleasuring yourself? I don't believe a woman can't have the big O, it's all about knowing your body and hitting the right spot.

• another waste time 9up bitch

• I can only say life is full of twists and turns. Feeling sad... Hope to find a way to rekindle my spirit

• Actually, don't expect much at the beginning, but have strong desire to have a family coz need to get married by 30. Otherwise would be too old

• 吊。港女真系好能煩 尤其讀過下屎片既中女 心理開始吾能平衡 玩能死

• 旺角豪哥 replied at 2014-12-15 12:09 am

吊。港女真系好能煩 尤其讀過下屎片既中女 心理開始吾能平衡 玩能死

If you know the whole story, bet you wouldn't have said so. By the way, beware of your foul language as it will do you no good but harm.

• Bet you are the not only one who is married for the wrong reason. Still have no clues why you stay in this loveless marriage and you feel sad most of the time. Life is short YOLO!

• Horny Girl replied at 2014-12-15 11:32 am

Bet you are the not only one who is married for the wrong reason. Still have no clues why you stay in this loveless marriage and you feel sad most of the time. Life is short YOLO!

I agreed many married for the wrong reasons. Yet I believe if I can take one more step, the future will never be the same. I am committed to taking care of my husband for the rest of his life as vowed.