small incident at lunch

• I was having lunch at a fast food restaurant today and sitting in front of me was a nice looking lady. I was daydreaming how I should approach her the whole time. Just right before I finished my lunch she walked away and left, leaving one of her bags on the seat next to her behind. I hesitated for a while and then I ran out after her. When I came out of the restaurant I was wondering where she went. I decided to turn left and there she was standing in front of the restaurant entrance looking lost. I walked towards her from behind and tapped her on the shoulder and told her that she left her bag behind. She didn't seem surprised, which was quite surprising to me, and was just smiling at me and saying that she didn't leave her bag behind. She said her bag (a big pink bag) was with her and her phone was also with her. I insisted that there was a bag on the seat next to hers. She told me she would go back and check. As for me, I sort of walked around the area and hoped I could meet her and maybe start talking to her. However, she never showed up again.

• So she carry two bags? And do you notice that she have two bags?

• No, I didn't notice whether she carried one or two bags. I only noticed the bag next to her seat when she walked away. That was a big bag and was just there next to her. So naturally I thought that must be her bag as well.

• She must know whether she have two bags or not. Why deny and then go back to take a look?

• true, I haven't thought of it before. Maybe she really didn't have two bags but was kinda curious when I insisted there was another bag right next to her seat. Maybe someone left there before she sat down for lunch and she didn't notice there was a bag next to her seat? I don't know.. She was quite attractive and I actually thought of going back to the restaurant again with her.

• 你冇錯佢冇錯,好可能又係係最近頻頻發生嘅異次元空間事件,中環金鐘一帶尤為多,嗰位女士最大可能係嚟自另一時空嘅香港。。。

• Once again just shows that she guys are so desperate.

• Forget it.

• Lol replied at 2014-03-01 4:04 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

Once again just shows that she guys are so desperate.

===============================================================

Gee, no need to finger point. I was just trying to share something. What's the matter with you.

• Because this is she.com LOL

• cmn

I enjoyed reading your little incident at the fast food restaurant, it is like fresh air here.

Would it be possible that the bag belongs to the customer before her? Anyway hope your paths cross again someday.

• If the bag belongs to the customer before her, she is very likely to notice that, which means she go back to take someone else bag?

• googe你理解能力有問題嗎?

個女同佢會返去check吓啫,可能敷衍版主。另外,唔屬於自己嘅嘢,一定會留意嘅咩?

• 港女 replied at 2014-03-01 4:58 pm

googe你理解能力有問題嗎?

個女同佢會返去check吓啫,可能敷衍版主。另外,唔屬於自己嘅嘢,一定會留意嘅咩?

That's why I end my sentence with a question mark. 敷衍版主 is possible, but she can also insist and then walk away.

If there is a bag next to the chair you choose, it is very likely that you will notice. You have a problem with that?

• 講呢講去唔係關心個袋,係想溝條女,算吧啦!

• 當然唔會關心個袋,只會關心物主。

• Elize replied at 2014-03-01 4:22 pm

cmn

I enjoyed reading your little incident at the fast food restaurant, it is like fresh air here.

Would it be possible that the bag belongs to the customer before her? Anyway hope your paths cross again someday.

I do hope that I would bump into her again some days. I still can't forgot her smile, carefree and sweet. But I doubt whether I will actually bump into her again. I am afraid real life is not that romantic somehow. I also thought of the possibility that the bag might belong to someone else. But the thing is, it was at around 2pm (past lunch hours) and the restaurant was not full at all. If you were the girl who was looking for a seat, you surely wouldn't pick a table where there is a bag in one of the seats?

Anyway, it's just a little mystery. On second thought, maybe I don't really want to bump into her again. I enjoy my sweet memory of her smile and wouldn't want to destroy it.

• 嘥氣又無聊 replied at 2014-03-01 5:07 pm

講呢講去唔係關心個袋,係想溝條女,算吧啦!

Would I try to "chase" her? I don't know. Probably not. Why can't you enjoy the story I shared and tried to understand my feeling. Having the feeling of falling in love could be amazing.

• cmn replied at 2014-03-01 6:05 pm

Elize replied at 2014-03-01 4:22 pm

cmn

I do hope that I would bump into her again some days. I still can't forgot her smile, carefree and sweet. But I doubt whether I will actually bump into her again. I am afraid real life is not that romantic somehow. I also thought of the possibility that the bag might belong to someone else. But the thing is, it was at around 2pm (past lunch hours) and the restaurant was not full at all. If you were the girl who was looking for a seat, you surely wouldn't pick a table where there is a bag in one of the seats?

Anyway, it's just a little mystery. On second thought, maybe I don't really want to bump into her again. I enjoy my sweet memory of her smile and wouldn't want to destroy it.

That's true. Just keep the good memory :)

• cmn replied at 2014-03-01 6:05 pm

----------------------------------------------

If you were the girl who was looking for a seat, you surely wouldn't pick a table where there is a bag in one of the seats?

============================================================

My guess is she was sharing with the owner of the bag and it was left behind when she was preoccupied with her phone and etc. I might have brought the bag to the staff before I left if I were her though.

I can relate very well and enjoy the mesmerizing moments when a certain things about random stranger which caught my attention. I too agree it might be for the best not to bump into her again, the way the sweet memory of her will stay there.

What a lovely Saturday afternoon you had. :-)

• Sorry I mean sharing the table

• Did you jerk off by thinking of her?

• Question replied at 2014-03-02 12:56 am

Did you jerk off by thinking of her?

yeah dude i am even jerkin' off right now by thinking of her tits, legs and all that ya know....

• I Miss You Bitch!!

• Get out, fuxk with you again, i’m right back

I guess i had to learn the hard way baby

I’m leaving you alone cause you driving me crazy (i miss that bitch)

• Oh, fxck me....yes...harder...

• I miss that bitch

I got my eyes wide open

The whole time i’m holding on to hope with you on my mind

It’s been a while child, i’m getting down with dogg

I bet my name all around your wall

Perhaps i went to jail

That left us out of touch

Shoulda shot some mail or something

Ain’t no telling where she at now

I be god damn

• and fuxk you googe!

peace out

• 好多 peace out,都唔易估係邊個加拿大/美國人

runner 9:44am may 14, 2013

fuxk the free world!

peace out.

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2414281&page=47

deetee 1:06pm apr 01, 2009Hi guys just want to let you know that this is probably the last time i am posting here, as you might have noticed my lack of participation in the last couple of months. You've guess it, i've been preoccupied by this lovely gal i've met in japan.

This may sound a little crazy, but i've proposed to her last night and she said yes..... so i am getting married next month ^_^ . After searching all these years i've finally got tired of looking and i feel kinda old, so it's now or never.

Anyway, i would like to thank everyone here who had accompanied me for the past year and while i was bored, i had a wonderful time. Especially barbie and nayio, it was ashame that i'd never got a chance to meet barbie in person, coz she is one of the long supporter to this thread and we've had the most laughter through out the year. Oh and CS the funny woman of she.com ... you crack me up the most.

Gonna leave this short.... farewell peeps and wish me best of luck eh? and from this day onwards deetee cease to exist.

peace out

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=1983400&page=896

Lacrimosa 1:04pm mar 09, 2012Anywayz, heading out for work~ peace out ... and good luck pigoil

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2377767&page=3

TonyStark 12:11pm sep 09, 2013yeah and don go after money, try happiness

peace out

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2430643&page=4

Somebody 4:00pm feb 23, 2007A minor correction to the title of this thread, if you would excuse me.

Mr. kenneth (using the same lower case 'k' as in his alias) said: "...... McGill, USC, UT 根本無學術地位!!" However, USC is actually a US university, University of South Carolina.

http://www.sc.edu/

From what I have heard, it is actually a pretty decent university. Please feel free to browse the website above to see what programs they offer.

So, is Mr. kenneth criticizing US or Canadian universities, or both? I'm confused. Personally speaking, if you really want to learn, you can obtain quality education in HK, US or Canada. Peace out.

http://community.she.com/messageboard/gossip/?action=view.topic&id=1843660&page=2

ladiesman217 8:56pm jan 11, 2014newsgroup replied at 2014-01-11 8:23 pm

ladiesman217 replied at 2014-01-11 8:14 pm

ladiesman217 replied at 2014-01-10 10:36 pm

I am a UCLA Alumni, try me.

Already in the youtube video posted.

以我從商和投資的角度去看, 危中有機.

=============================================================

If we are talking about investment, you may be correct that you may gain more from a bigger risk. But I am talking about safety, reminding the thread creator to avoid potential dangerous place and food.

dude, thought you're flirting with me.

Thanks for your flirting, but you are already married and I do not need a SL LOL

stop yakking like a woman

yak

verb

talk at length about trivial or boring subjects

You mean men do not yak? What are you thinking?

You remind me of a loser that I once hired.

Peace out.

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2436114&page=17

Mc Manger 9:55pm apr 08, 2011Jean replied at 2011-04-08 9:26 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

男人,

你都幾賤喎,咁都關你事.無啦啦係度鬧人,我識朋友無權選擇咩......?!

MC Manager....?!我養幾個都得呀.

=================================================================

You guyz dont have to fight for me...peace out.

http://community.she.com/messageboard/relationship/?action=view.topic&id=2327084&page=2

• you are so poor!

• 門口狗!

• googe吊你姥姆臭西!

peace out