friends

• I am here to look for a female friend. I am a married man. I lead a regular life and am looking for a married lady to talk to some times on the phone. I am not looking for someone to meet. I don't have any age preference. If you are interested, email me at [email protected]

• 而家D人都真係好無恥, 開宗明義自己已婚, 仲想攪人地老婆, 都真係仆街到無人有

• 我都係咁話,唔明點解啲人婚又要結,但自己老婆唔攪又攪人家嘅老婆。不知所謂!

• 呢D叫願者上釣,講到明總好過嗰D用懶係情聖格,上過床後咪又係賤男一個

• 祝各位鍾意偷食人夫人妻年年生疱疹,季季椰菜花……恭喜恭喜!

• The guy's not looking for meet wor, how would he 生疱疹 and 椰菜花 ar?

• To the thread creator, you can always find a real friend in real life. End of story.

• 淨係想搵女傾計咁簡單? 乜 Siri 幫唔倒你咩?

• Thank you all for the comments. I am only looking for a lady friend to chat with. I prefer ladies because I am not interested in men. I prefer a married lady because there will be more common topics to chat about. I am not looking for someone to meet because that might turn into something else, which I don't want. As I've said, I lead a regular life, there's not so much opportunities to make new friends for me. People here seem to be very skeptical. The quality of comments indeed reflects the quality of the person making it. I suppose this is not the right forum to look for a friend. My bad. Good day to you all.

• If you simply look for a friend to share the ups and downs in life, why a "married+ woman"? You indicate you are not interested in men, what does it have to do with gender really?

Your motive isn't as innocent as it sounds but hey good try though. In face you might have better chance to score if you were more honest with what you are looking for.

• WTF, my reasons for choosing a "married + woman" are those mentioned above. I don't have more to offer. Of course it has everything to do with gender, really. Because I wouldn't prefer to share my ups and downs with a guy. That would sound awkward, don't you think, WTF? As I've said, I am not looking for someone to meet. How bad could my motive be? WTF, I can't be more honest than what I have already said. I am looking for a married lady to CHAT WITH only.

• googe replied at 2014-02-26 9:46 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

To the thread creator, you can always find a real friend in real life. End of story.

===============================================================

real life? ask yourself why you are here asshoxe

leave my thread and go fuxk yourself

• Fair enough. Let's hope some married women would respond to you shortly. By the way, I honestly don't see why a guy can't spill his guts to another guy. Too gay or it's an ego thing?

Anyway, good luck.

• xcm replied at 2014-02-27 10:25 am

googe replied at 2014-02-26 9:46 pm

To the thread creator, you can always find a real friend in real life. End of story.

PLEASE DO NOT IMPERSONATE ME! You don't even dare coming up with your own alias?! Gee, you have a problem man.

• WTF replied at 2014-02-27 10:31 am

Fair enough. Let's hope some married women would respond to you shortly. By the way, I honestly don't see why a guy can't spill his guts to another guy. Too gay or it's an ego thing?

Anyway, good luck.

Well, I guess sometimes it's easier for a lady to explain certain things. Like why my wife would act certain way if I did certain things. I suppose a guy wouldn't be able to understand certain things except gripping to each other.

• You do have female friends met in school, workplace or etc, don't you? What prompt you to give a place like she.com a try in the first place? It's a well known online meat market.

• In fact I don't have any female friends from secondary school days. I do meet ladies at workplace. But they are colleagues. I can't really share with them anything other than work-related topics. I do know she.com is a well known online meat market but I thought that is only limited to another forum title. I see there are quite a number of normal discussion threads here as well so I thought maybe I could give it a try.

• Points taken. Good luck on your search.

• Hi xcm,

Are you going through some bad times at the moment, is that why you need some chatmates?

• xcm replied at 2014-02-27 10:33 am

xcm replied at 2014-02-27 10:25 am

googe replied at 2014-02-26 9:46 pm

==============================================================

PLEASE DO NOT IMPERSONATE ME! You don't even dare coming up with your own alias?! Gee, you have a problem man.

Easy man. It's quite obvious that moron wasn't you. It's the beauty of online forum, you can be anybody when you are just a nobody, who has too much time in his hands or simply craves for some attention.

• Ida replied at 2014-02-27 11:49 am

Hi xcm,

Are you going through some bad times at the moment, is that why you need some chatmates?

Hi Ida, not really actually. It's just that I don't really have a lady friend to talk to about certain things. In fact I don't have many lady friends. Most of my friends are guys and we don't usually talk about personal feelings. If you want to be my friend, please email me.

• xcm

你老婆真系好能可憐, 背妻響網上搵女吊, 重要包裝到靚一靚, 滿口謊言

賤佬, 飲水思源, 要記住你結婚時望住對方講過d咩能野說話

• she男正扑街 replied at 2014-02-27 12:37 pm

xcm

你老婆真系好能可憐, 背妻響網上搵女吊, 重要包裝到靚一靚, 滿口謊言

賤佬, 飲水思源, 要記住你結婚時望住對方講過d咩能野說話

Hi (whose name I can't repeat for the obvious reason of indecency), I suppose you are an online fascist, scrutinizing people's comments in the forum and condemning those who, according to you, are unworthy. According to your logic, or more likely the lack of it, a married man should not be allowed to talk to any lady in real life, for it is a greater "sin".

• 板主<<

What just popped into your mind as you read my words? How did you feel deep within? Did you draw back, wince, feel pain, sorrow or a deep condemnation? Say it again...I am a sinner too.

咁即係可吾可以吊一下你老婆?

• she男正扑街 replied at 2014-02-27 1:46 pm

板主<<

What just popped into your mind as you read my words? How did you feel deep within? Did you draw back, wince, feel pain, sorrow or a deep condemnation? Say it again...I am a sinner too.

咁即係可吾可以吊一下你老婆?

For reasons obvious to many, I don't want to engage into further exchange with you unless you come to your senses. This will be my last response to you. Good day.

• 唉, 原來我契細佬化身xcm溝女...I mean找女性朋友

真係失9禮

• newsgroup replied at 2014-02-27 8:37 pm

唉, 原來我契細佬化身xcm溝女...I mean找女性朋友

真係失9禮

你真睇得起你契第,佢啲英文點有版主咁好呀