Will you contact your ex sex partner?

• People come and go. We may switch new sex partner once in a while because of different reasons.

But will you sometimes contact back your old players? Maybe just like to know what he or she is up to? And contact them? Or have fun with them again for 1 time?

Just like to chat.

• I was being contacted by them many times, i have no idea why they do so. Of coz they said they missed me, I just thou they wanted fxxk again.

• I didn't, we agreed not to contact each other when we decided to end the relationship

• mi replied at 2014-02-17 5:14 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

I was being contacted by them many times, i have no idea why they do so. Of coz they said they missed me, I just thou they wanted fxxk again.

===============================================================

Hi Mi, do you have any SP now?? How old are you??

• mi replied at 2014-02-17 5:14 pm

I was being contacted by them many times, i have no idea why they do so. Of coz they said they missed me, I just thou they wanted fxxk again.

so did you fxck them then??

• Once in a while my ex SP may contact me. We may go out dinner and may end up in bed. I think they are bored. We never really say "do not see each other again" so maybe 3 months, 9 months we have a one time sex.

• The feeling of dinner or sleeping with an ex is kind of funny. Peaceful, you may enjoy, and you are relax. But you know you will not do it too often.... Funny.

• Airplay replied at 2014-02-17 5:28 pm

Once in a while my ex SP may contact me. We may go out dinner and may end up in bed. I think they are bored. We never really say "do not see each other again" so maybe 3 months, 9 months we have a one time sex.

Exactly as same as you! I never ask why they came up again. I think it is fine as long as we both enjoy the moment, yes maybe we are bored.

• mi, are you Sxxxxxxt?

• Ha Mi, looks like you have a lot of old friends try to reconnect you... Chat here later, I think I will re login late tonight as need to rush something out

• just some contact ....

no sex anymore

• why? passion not there?

• frankly no. history is history, we do not live in the past

• Airplay replied at 2014-02-17 5:28 pm

Once in a while my ex SP may contact me. We may go out dinner and may end up in bed. I think they are bored. We never really say "do not see each other again" so maybe 3 months, 9 months we have a one time sex.

Same here! We never say "goodbye".... They used to say "keep in touch"... Hehe, but no in touch any actually... Some of them like to connect me once per year, met and gone again.... Some of them like to keep chatting when free but maybe one or two years met once in bed...

• Everytime met them again, just like old friend, feeling comfortable!

• morning all

• hi morning

• Morning mi. (btw, your name reminds me of another mix girl I know from icered back in 10 years before). Some of the SP can be true friends and keep in touch like normal friends. But it takes a lot of alcohol to get us to bed.

• lulu replied at 2014-02-17 11:21 pm

Everytime met them again, just like old friend, feeling comfortable!

Yes. In my experience, most SPs who can last for few round of sex, we will become long time friends at the end, and feel comfortable with them.

• Airplay replied at 2014-02-18 11:43 am

Morning mi. (btw, your name reminds me of another mix girl I know from icered back in 10 years before). Some of the SP can be true friends and keep in touch like normal friends. But it takes a lot of alcohol to get us to bed.

Perhaps we werent end up in a messy way, that's why we can still as a friend and keep in touch. Of coz alcohol could be thing goes easiler. hehe

Of coz I had some bad experience that erased all the contact from him and never say hi again....

• So what causes you to end your action with your SP (Or maybe you only have SL, excuse me if I assume wrongly that you are SP player)... I can easy to understand the SL part or it is more about love

• Airplay replied at 2014-02-17 5:35 pm

The feeling of dinner or sleeping with an ex is kind of funny. Peaceful, you may enjoy, and you are relax. But you know you will not do it too often.... Funny.

Cannot agree more with you.It's kind of funny feeling able to meet the gal whom you had initimate relationship before.

I am man,only got 2 SP before,all lost contact.One of the gals even didnt let me have her phone no. since day 1.That relation only lasted for about 6 mths.

[email protected]

• Airplay replied at 2014-02-18 2:24 pm

So what causes you to end your action with your SP (Or maybe you only have SL, excuse me if I assume wrongly that you are SP player)... I can easy to understand the SL part or it is more about love

Nothing in particular, just didn't contact for a while then you can smell what happened.

I can tell it is more easy to start the conversation with SP than SL (you know what I mean)...

• lulu replied at 2014-02-17 11:21 pm

Everytime met them again, just like old friend, feeling comfortable!

lulu,

Guess you are a gal. For man(or may be only me),it's so difficult to find SP,even more difficult if only reappear once a year for sex.

[email protected]

• Yes... the objective is clear and the goal is easy to reach.. hahaha

• what I meant is SP is more causal and can easy to explore any kind of topic but SL is more heavy (at least for me) you have to consider his/her thinking when you turned to start the conversation.

So what made you have this topic?

• mi replied at 2014-02-18 4:05 pm

what I meant is SP is more causal and can easy to explore any kind of topic but SL is more heavy (at least for me) you have to consider his/her thinking when you turned to start the conversation.

So what made you have this topic?

ic. yes SL is heavy in terms of topic.

i just raised this topic as one of my old SP ping me on whatsapp for drink. She is too bored with her boy friend. Makes me post this topic.

I think i have changs. after more than 10 years around here, my objective from pure fun hunting to become now finding the like minded people that may or may not end up having sex. And a lot of the thing in my mind i cannot share with my normal friends.

i am never active now, but once in a while is nice to have some feedback here.

• so you turned down your ex sp for the drink? did she imply anything besides drink? come on. arent you overreacted?

I think I am kinda understand what you mean, more or less "soulmate" we called. It is hard to find it coz it is not only feeling but also the interaction, communication, thinking alike.

Have you ever watched "when Harry met Sally", they always claimed that they might not have sex with each other but turned out they did and being together in the end. But it is just a movie, forget about it :P

• this is not the first time she asks me out. i know what is likely the ending. i turned her down as inwas really busy. but yhe feeling was good and funny.

• i used active here too but only popped up here again these days as i am too bored. nice to know you , 後會有期。

• Wow, did I just find a thoughtful, intelligent conversation? This is great!

To be frank, I used to keep in touch with women just to see if there's sparks again. However, since moving to HK, I don't have a good list of ex's to remain in contact with.

Also for Airplay, I really appreciate what you shared about meeting people and talking about things that you can't share with your normal friends. I feel exactly the same sometimes, that's why these forums tend to be good as a we can let off steam.

Thanks buddy.

• Hi Mi, thanks and hope to chat more somewhere here or there.

Hi Tomato Soup (sounds warm in today weather with grill cheese sandwiches) You are welcome.

• Airplay,

We should be best friends! Grilled cheese and tomato soup! But got to have tomato in the grilled cheese as well!

I take it u spent time in US.

• Airplay replied at 2014-02-19 2:59 pm

Hi Mi, thanks and hope to chat more somewhere here or there.

Hi Tomato Soup (sounds warm in today weather with grill cheese sandwiches) You are welcome.

I thou you don't show up to this thread anymore tim...

I was always wondering why my ex came after me after few months or years we broke up, I always assume they do missed me a lot but now I realized that they were just boring. :P

Hi Tomato soup, yeah it reminded me a hot tomato soup helped me in the freezing days in London.

• Oh, sorry, As you know work comes first. I am just in and out.

• Hi mi,

Glad to know that my screen name could bring back some nice memories. yea, maybe they do miss you. Not to sound cold, but I became really good at blocking out those girls that I dated in my mind. So I tend to not miss them. But I do want to keep them as friends and see how they are doing. I have one of my ex on facebook and she's in Shanghai (we were in NY together) and I'm happy to see her doing well there. So you never know, every guy is different. If you can't get the true answer, just believe in that they really wanted to check up on you and see how u r.

• airplay

in & out? of what? lol

• Ther Ther. In and out just not the "happy point". If you are the Cake maker, you are one of my long lost old partner.

• tether,

just drop in to say hi! :)

• Also.. happy birthday soon Ther

• wow that's funny to reconnect with old lost friends here!!!

let's party!!!!

• maybe she is not

• Errrr "Ther" sounds familiar to me too but i hv no idea about airplay :P

• tether is a guy.

if "Ther" is a gal, I am sure she's not him. :)

• i am not using the normal name. oh, maybe it is a he. nevermind, we welcome all.

• friend replied at 2014-02-17 5:41 pm

mi, are you Sxxxxxxt?

hi mi, do u mind telling me, are u Sxxxxxxt?

• madam

you gun of a gun! how's everything?

• hi tether,

life is getting tough but I find some fun here again.

thanks for asking. I hope u r fine.

• Just login and see some reconnection. v happy

• host

sorry for sharing your space for a catch up. :P