Looking for the mature lady

• Hi ladies, I am a rather young guy who's doing law school in HK right now and wants to find someone who's mature and enjoy company with young guys for drinks, dinner or even more=p

I'm tall (around 6"1), sporty and enjoys all kinds of activities (water sports, ball games, reading, drinking, you name it haha). I guess it would be pretty fun to hang out with me and we can do all kind of stuffs together!

So.....ladies out there, whether you're married or not, please drop a line here so we can exchange contacts to know each other more! Have a nice day there;)

• Pushing a bit aha

• push again!

• How young are you? Looking for cougar here? ;-)

• Yes MILF, I am in my early 20s, interested?;)

• Sounds yummy. What are you good at?

• Well...I guess I am good at a lot of stuff, both in and out of the bedroom =p

Wanna chat through e-mail or skype for more?

• MILF shall we chat through email? please add me on skype or drop me a line at [email protected], cool?;)

• Very comfortable thread. Hope you may find what you need soon.

• hello mature woman

how about U?

just pass-by?

so i find you directly? haha

• anyone around looking for chats?^^

• vrm, Well, I am looking for a good company as well and just pass by this thread. I don't mind to hang out with someone that is younger then me but the thread owner said he is a rather young guy and is still a student.

I just wonder what kind of common topic that we may share?

Turn out, just go to bed? Not my style so I sincerely wish him luck.

• mature woman replied at 2013-08-26 2:36 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

vrm, Well, I am looking for a good company as well and just pass by this thread. I don't mind to hang out with someone that is younger then me but the thread owner said he is a rather young guy and is still a student.

I just wonder what kind of common topic that we may share?

Turn out, just go to bed? Not my style so I sincerely wish him luck.

===============================================================

Haha actually I have already worked for some time and am going to do postgrad soon. Not that young anymore haha.

As to what we can chat....I think we needa chat more to see whether we click or not, right?;)

• hi mature woman,

you are right, it is no fun, if the young guy is not experienced and you 2 have no common topics to chat....

but i believe some younger guy have matured mind, they know what mature lady looking for, and know how to care the mature lady in proper ways.

when i was late 20, i met some mature ladies here, i can tell, if the guy caught the lady mind and heart, it is not difficult to break the iceberg and enjoy together.

• ya. ya.

mature woman. nice. and agreed with you

um.

at least can communicate well. no matter what age is.

hehe

anyway same to me. just pass by. and hope good Luck.

I am sporty fit guy for u maybe. um.

but need mature too. ha Can I catch you thru wechat/or Line? :)

which way you want

• vrm. Leave me your wechat ID here and let's see.

• mature woman replied at 2013-08-26 3:06 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

vrm. Leave me your wechat ID here and let's see.

===============================================================

My god.

Blocked by host. Lol

Mature woman. Pls move to my own thread.

• 正一柒頭,你咪撚入我條thread