ol looking for a long term partner

• to enjoy fun and good time together;
    • an OL in 33 years old, c-man type

if you are interested, please leave a short introduction with contact details. thanks

• morning ol
    <br>30yo, fit body, 170cm..normal outlook. prefer long term more than other. should be more detail in private chat.
    <br>skype:zamsamzam

• morning
    <br>you want morning partner...haha, just joke
    <br>i'm 43, single, 175cm, decent look
    <br>skype: [email protected]

• I am 34 181cm and 159lbs have good job want to build up long term relationship with u
    <br>Add my wechat simomstar123 or Skype simon.chan38

• morning ol,
    <br>umm, here u go a short introduction, i'm 35, 5'10", avg. body, outgoing, enjoy sport, oversea educated, let's chat more to have bit more understanding b4 we move on
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>

• moring Miss o;
    <br>40 old man
    <br>[email protected]

• 31, M. Can go out for movie or car ride

• Good morning, lady
    <br>
    <br>Nice to meet you, I am 40+ mature man, non-smoke and normal family man, who want to meet with a nice & mature lady for sharing our life. Sure that I am serious to develop the nice relationship and will care with your feeling in anytime. hopefully I will be a unlucky one to chat with you private for more and details. As become as friend first, let see the feeling for us as match or not.
    <br>
    <br>here is my mail for you
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Thanks in first and wish to see you soon, have a nice day

• Hi
    <br>38 married guy
    <br>Run my own business
    <br>More time able to met
    <br>Have car
    <br>We chat: vitavlt

• hello morning OL, this is Ray. nice to meet you. I am also looking for a long term (but casual/flirting only) partner. I am 35, doing my own business, well travel, like drinking, dinning, reading, and sports. Happy to explore for simple chatting friends to intimate sex partners. [email protected]

• guys~
    <br>
    <br>thanks for your reply, difficult to choose, mind to explain how to make fun with me? :P

• Hi I'm 40 with good looking n smart look. I'm looking for long term partner also. And we can share n enjoy together. Let show u pic n cam in Skype. Pls add me for more details. Marco1881_2013. Thx marco

• hello 37, working as IT guy in MMC, eat drink play enjoy travel a lot.
    <br>172cm but mid age, medium size.
    <br>
    <br>do you enjoy being screw in some abnormal place for excitment?

• hi morning ol
    <br>
    <br>i think trying something will be exciting & fun, so depends yr prior experience & any fantasy u may hv ;-)

• morning ol replied at 2013-07-30 9:55 am
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>guys~
    <br>
    <br>thanks for your reply, difficult to choose, mind to explain how to make fun with me? :P
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>hi mol, letting you have fun is easy if you meet the suitable guy.... it's all find and match end of the day... haha...
    <br>
    <br>are you looking for romance, soulmates, or sexual excitment?

• Hi morning OL, we can play sex toy for foreplay. It's very good n excit

• Good morning. I am 35 years old, 174cm tall, normal office look during the weekdays. Back to your question about how to make fun of you, well, I hv my own office and car, and I hv some interesting skill that can help you to "explore" yourself. If you are interest, please add my sky: mat.x2 or email me [email protected].

<br>guys~
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>fun is to be had together; it's an interactive process where the energy combined is greater than the sum of the two. lol
    <br>
    <br>let's find out together. are you ready for an adventure?

• morning ol
    <br>38year old, fit body, 170cm..normal outlook. prefer long term more than other. should be more detail in private chat.
    <br>skype:[email protected]

• morning ol
    <br>
    <br>Hi,I am mature man and single now. 5'10 tall, 165lbs. I like sport when I have free time. I hope I can find long term partner here. I leave my contact as below list. Welcome you contact me soon.
    <br>
    <br>WeChat : vinsckan
    <br>Whatapp : 67937548

• Hi.. I am over 6;, 3x years old.. my e-mail : [email protected]

• rider9891 replied at 2013-07-30 10:22 am
    <br>Hi.. I am over 6;, 3x years old.. my e-mail : [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Over 6'

• hi ol
    <br>I am 34 yrs old
    <br>180 cm tall, visual merchandiser
    <br>interested in movie, explore the thing which never try
    <br>prefer in long term relationship
    <br>
    <br>pls add wechat / line: ivanavi79
    <br>
    <br>or skype: [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>waiting for our story to be started

<br>guys~
    <br>
    <br>please do not pretend me, that's no fun by doing this.

• hi all,
    <br>
    <br>thanks for your contact and seems someone pretend me and leave messages here.
    <br>
    <br>if you dont mind, please leave your email and we can chat privately if i think we match after your simple introduction.
    <br>
    <br>to the fake morning ol, if you want to ask for guys contact, do open your own thread. it will only take you 1 min.

• morning ol replied at 2013-07-30 10:24 am
    <br>morning ol replied at 2013-07-30 9:55 am
    <br>guys~
    <br>
    <br>please do not pretend me, that's no fun by doing this.
    <br>
    <br>Hi morning.
    <br>I think I am a funny guy.. always make people happy. On the other hands, I am a good listener as well. Any chance we can communicate in e-mail first? ([email protected])

• Hi morning ol,
    <br>
    <br>I am 33 male, 6' tall and c-man too.
    <br>
    <br>please add me [email protected]

• hi
    <br>ol
    <br>im 32yrs and also is a c-man type
    <br>tall 178cm with average figure
    <br>living alone at wong tai sin
    <br>want to enjoy every good time with u
    <br>nice to meet u
    <br>email [email protected]
    <br>skype seanlam3
    <br>line seanlam2012

• morning ol replied at 2013-07-30 10:27 am
    <br>hi all,
    <br>
    <br>thanks for your contact and seems someone pretend me and leave messages here.
    <br>
    <br>if you dont mind, please leave your email and we can chat privately if i think we match after your simple introduction.
    <br>
    <br>to the fake morning ol, if you want to ask for guys contact, do open your own thread. it will only take you 1 min.
    <br>Hi, my email is [email protected]. As I said before, I am 35 years old, and 174cm tall. Wish I can get more question from you from email! Good morning.

• Hi morning OL . Pls send mail to [email protected]

• hi morning OL, hope you see my brief self description last page and have a small interest in me. :)
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• 33/M 178tall 165lbs
    <br>have car , c man look too
    <br>skype ID : funmyway

• morning ol replied at 2013-07-30 10:27 am
    <br>hi all,
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>please add me la. my email is [email protected] (skype and msn)

• morning ol
    <br>
    <br>dont get upset by those who wanna mess up yr thread.
    <br>
    <br>if u like to talk further with a mid-40 married guy, working in technical field, pls email me [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>thx

• Hi morning OL
    <br>wanna chat with me
    <br>im a 30s 6 feet gents
    <br>skype: [email protected]
    <br>cant wait to chat with u :)

• andrew replied at 2013-07-30 11:08 am
    <br>morning ol
    <br>
    <br>dont get upset by those who wanna mess up yr thread.
    <br>
    <br>if u like to talk further with a mid-40 married guy, working in technical field, pls email me [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>thx
    <br>thanks

• Vincent replied at 2013-07-30 10:21 am
    <br>morning ol
    <br>
    <br>Hi,I am mature man and single now. 5'10 tall, 165lbs. I like sport when I have free time. I hope I can find long term partner here. I leave my contact as below list. Welcome you contact me soon.
    <br>
    <br>WeChat : vinsckan
    <br>Whatapp : 67937548
    <br>hi, do you have a email address i can send to you?

• Hello OL,
    <br>
    <br>Nice to know that you want to find a long term and stable partner. That is exactly what i am looking for too. I am in my early 40s, 5'11" tall, 165lbs in weight. I am fit, healthy and decent looking. I am educated, sophisticated, refined and considerate. I am also easy going, fun to be with and open minded. I too want to look for a decent lady to start a stable, long term and discreet relationship. If you think my profile fits what you are looking for, please skype me at "johnchan2013" or email me at [email protected]

• HI! morning ol,
    <br>
    <br>I am a 38 guy, Just hope we can share more in e-mail. Please feel free to sent mail at "[email protected]"

• John replied at 2013-07-30 11:28 am
    <br>Hello OL,
    <br>
    <br>Nice to know that you want to find a long term and stable partner. That is exactly what i am looking for too. I am in my early 40s, 5'11" tall, 165lbs in weight. I am fit, healthy and decent looking. I am educated, sophisticated, refined and considerate. I am also easy going, fun to be with and open minded. I too want to look for a decent lady to start a stable, long term and discreet relationship. If you think my profile fits what you are looking for, please skype me at "johnchan2013" or email me at [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>sure

• Morning OL
    <br>I am 32 years old with mature mind, 175 tall nice man
    <br>I am well educated and work in professional field
    <br>currently i am single and would like to meet a lady who may communicate with
    <br>
    <br>please send me a email to keep in touch~
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi I am at the age of early 40. I always wish can find a stable relationship and want to find one to enjoy life. Drop me a line on my skype: [email protected]

• Serious Mature replied at 2013-07-30 9:33 am
    <br>Good morning, lady
    <br>
    <br>Nice to meet you, I am 40+ mature man, non-smoke and normal family man, who want to meet with a nice & mature lady for sharing our life. Sure that I am serious to develop the nice relationship and will care with your feeling in anytime. hopefully I will be a unlucky one to chat with you private for more and details. As become as friend first, let see the feeling for us as match or not.
    <br>
    <br>here is my mail for you
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Thanks in first and wish to see you soon, have a nice day
    <br>Sorry to mis the introduce, I am a mature 40+ man who have strong body, 180cm, average outlooking and mature mindset and understand what you want when we together.
    <br>
    <br>hopefully you can send a mail to me for private talk.
    <br>
    <br>again, [email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Many thanks and have a good lunch

• oh no, too late for me?

• Alvin1 replied at 2013-07-30 1:48 pm
    <br>oh no, too late for me?
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>hope i am the one for you
    <br>
    <br>here is my ad:
    <br>
    <br>SWEET guy sincerely looking for a GF/SL
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>looking for a lover, a fd, a partner...we love, we share, we kiss...
    <br>
    <br>---------------------------------------
    <br>
    <br>I am sincerely looking for a SL now. hope that you are the ONE.
    <br>
    <br>and we will have a few years of time (or more) that when we get old in the future, we will recall these sweet moments in our life.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>could be a GF hunting if end up you and I are a perfect match...but this is never easy.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>prefer you are/do:
    <br>
    <br> A sexy lady/girl (age/appearance not important);
    <br> enjoy sex; (I am good at sex, dont worry)
    <br> free to go out at will. and enjoy life and like to explore. Other than regular hourly hotel meeting/movies/sing k/finding new places for food…sometimes maybe we can go somewhere else to enjoy our holidays? (e.g. 碧桂園十里銀灘hotel [walking by the beach, romantic…hehe], or Macau hotel package) we can go somewhere even further away after we established a stable relationship later on. Oh yeah, how about something like 哈佬喂, watching sunrise/sunset? Too crazy and juvenile? of coz, these kind of meetings wont be very often...wont affect our normal life.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Sth about me:
    <br>
    <br> single and barely available (as i learnt a lesson), broke up 3 months ago :(
    <br> Locally born and raised, well educated, 5-day work;
    <br> 28yo;
    <br> Average face, a bit fashionable;
    <br> Skinny but not weak, sporty, not tall;
    <br> Don’t drive (I know that turns many of you off, but I don’t have to lie… I want a long-term relationship.)
    <br> Skillful on bed (yes I was a Playboy… but after I met many girls, I know I want ML, not just sex. And I need love, I need a close fd whom I can share everything with her…) Safe sex is an important issue to me.
    <br> a non-smoker(dont mind if u smoke, just dont smoke too much when we meet), soical drinker.
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>Send an email to me via:
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>alvin
    <br>
    <br>26.7.2013

• morning ol, I am 35 yrs old, 178cm tall, single and living by myself. Work is too stressful and all I am looking for is a long term partner who may share life together, laugh together, dine together, have fun and good time together.
    <br>Let's chat more in private.
    <br>My email is [email protected]

• Hi Morning OL,
    <br>
    <br>I'm 33 now, 171cm/150lbs, single & willing to spend time with you outside office hour. I love to have romantic style with you & hope you like it similarly.
    <br>
    <br>Lets chat more on email if you'd like to
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi Morning OL,
    <br>
    <br>Nice to meet you, but i guess you must be filled with appointments by now..
    <br>
    <br>i'm 30, 180cm, looking for long term partner as well..if i dont speak to you..best of luck with your search
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]