ol looking for a long term partner

• to enjoy fun and good time together;
    • an OL in 33 years old, c-man type

if you are interested, please leave a short introduction with contact details. thanks

• morning ol

30yo, fit body, 170cm..normal outlook. prefer long term more than other. should be more detail in private chat.

• morning

you want morning partner...haha, just joke

i'm 43, single, 175cm, decent look

• I am 34 181cm and 159lbs have good job want to build up long term relationship with u

Add my wechat simomstar123 or Skype simon.chan38

• morning ol,

umm, here u go a short introduction, i'm 35, 5'10", avg. body, outgoing, enjoy sport, oversea educated, let's chat more to have bit more understanding b4 we move on

[email protected]

• moring Miss o;

40 old man

[email protected]

• 31, M. Can go out for movie or car ride

• Good morning, lady

Nice to meet you, I am 40+ mature man, non-smoke and normal family man, who want to meet with a nice & mature lady for sharing our life. Sure that I am serious to develop the nice relationship and will care with your feeling in anytime. hopefully I will be a unlucky one to chat with you private for more and details. As become as friend first, let see the feeling for us as match or not.

here is my mail for you

[email protected]

Thanks in first and wish to see you soon, have a nice day

• Hi

38 married guy

Run my own business

More time able to met

Have car

We chat: vitavlt

• hello morning OL, this is Ray. nice to meet you. I am also looking for a long term (but casual/flirting only) partner. I am 35, doing my own business, well travel, like drinking, dinning, reading, and sports. Happy to explore for simple chatting friends to intimate sex partners. [email protected]

• guys~

thanks for your reply, difficult to choose, mind to explain how to make fun with me? :P

• Hi I'm 40 with good looking n smart look. I'm looking for long term partner also. And we can share n enjoy together. Let show u pic n cam in Skype. Pls add me for more details. Marco1881_2013. Thx marco

• hello 37, working as IT guy in MMC, eat drink play enjoy travel a lot.

172cm but mid age, medium size.

do you enjoy being screw in some abnormal place for excitment?

• hi morning ol

i think trying something will be exciting & fun, so depends yr prior experience & any fantasy u may hv ;-)

• morning ol replied at 2013-07-30 9:55 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

guys~

thanks for your reply, difficult to choose, mind to explain how to make fun with me? :P

===============================================================

hi mol, letting you have fun is easy if you meet the suitable guy.... it's all find and match end of the day... haha...

are you looking for romance, soulmates, or sexual excitment?

• Hi morning OL, we can play sex toy for foreplay. It's very good n excit

• Good morning. I am 35 years old, 174cm tall, normal office look during the weekdays. Back to your question about how to make fun of you, well, I hv my own office and car, and I hv some interesting skill that can help you to "explore" yourself. If you are interest, please add my sky: mat.x2 or email me [email protected].

guys~

fun is to be had together; it's an interactive process where the energy combined is greater than the sum of the two. lol

let's find out together. are you ready for an adventure?

• morning ol

38year old, fit body, 170cm..normal outlook. prefer long term more than other. should be more detail in private chat.

• morning ol

Hi,I am mature man and single now. 5'10 tall, 165lbs. I like sport when I have free time. I hope I can find long term partner here. I leave my contact as below list. Welcome you contact me soon.

WeChat : vinsckan

Whatapp : 67937548

• Hi.. I am over 6;, 3x years old.. my e-mail : [email protected]

• rider9891 replied at 2013-07-30 10:22 am

Hi.. I am over 6;, 3x years old.. my e-mail : [email protected]

Over 6'

• hi ol

I am 34 yrs old

180 cm tall, visual merchandiser

interested in movie, explore the thing which never try

prefer in long term relationship

pls add wechat / line: ivanavi79

or skype: [email protected]

waiting for our story to be started

guys~

please do not pretend me, that's no fun by doing this.

• hi all,

thanks for your contact and seems someone pretend me and leave messages here.

if you dont mind, please leave your email and we can chat privately if i think we match after your simple introduction.

to the fake morning ol, if you want to ask for guys contact, do open your own thread. it will only take you 1 min.

• morning ol replied at 2013-07-30 10:24 am

morning ol replied at 2013-07-30 9:55 am

guys~

please do not pretend me, that's no fun by doing this.

Hi morning.

I think I am a funny guy.. always make people happy. On the other hands, I am a good listener as well. Any chance we can communicate in e-mail first? ([email protected])

• Hi morning ol,

I am 33 male, 6' tall and c-man too.

please add me [email protected]

• hi

ol

im 32yrs and also is a c-man type

tall 178cm with average figure

living alone at wong tai sin

want to enjoy every good time with u

nice to meet u

email [email protected]

skype seanlam3

line seanlam2012

• morning ol replied at 2013-07-30 10:27 am

hi all,

if you dont mind, please leave your email and we can chat privately if i think we match after your simple introduction.

to the fake morning ol, if you want to ask for guys contact, do open your own thread. it will only take you 1 min.

Hi, my email is [email protected]. As I said before, I am 35 years old, and 174cm tall. Wish I can get more question from you from email! Good morning.

• Hi morning OL . Pls send mail to [email protected]

• hi morning OL, hope you see my brief self description last page and have a small interest in me. :)

[email protected]

• 33/M 178tall 165lbs

have car , c man look too

skype ID : funmyway

• morning ol replied at 2013-07-30 10:27 am

hi all,

please add me la. my email is [email protected] (skype and msn)

• morning ol

dont get upset by those who wanna mess up yr thread.

if u like to talk further with a mid-40 married guy, working in technical field, pls email me [email protected]

thx

• Hi morning OL

wanna chat with me

im a 30s 6 feet gents

cant wait to chat with u :)

• andrew replied at 2013-07-30 11:08 am

morning ol

dont get upset by those who wanna mess up yr thread.

if u like to talk further with a mid-40 married guy, working in technical field, pls email me [email protected]

thx

thanks

• Vincent replied at 2013-07-30 10:21 am

morning ol

Hi,I am mature man and single now. 5'10 tall, 165lbs. I like sport when I have free time. I hope I can find long term partner here. I leave my contact as below list. Welcome you contact me soon.

WeChat : vinsckan

Whatapp : 67937548

hi, do you have a email address i can send to you?

• Hello OL,

Nice to know that you want to find a long term and stable partner. That is exactly what i am looking for too. I am in my early 40s, 5'11" tall, 165lbs in weight. I am fit, healthy and decent looking. I am educated, sophisticated, refined and considerate. I am also easy going, fun to be with and open minded. I too want to look for a decent lady to start a stable, long term and discreet relationship. If you think my profile fits what you are looking for, please skype me at "johnchan2013" or email me at [email protected]

• HI! morning ol,

I am a 38 guy, Just hope we can share more in e-mail. Please feel free to sent mail at "[email protected]"

• John replied at 2013-07-30 11:28 am

Hello OL,

Nice to know that you want to find a long term and stable partner. That is exactly what i am looking for too. I am in my early 40s, 5'11" tall, 165lbs in weight. I am fit, healthy and decent looking. I am educated, sophisticated, refined and considerate. I am also easy going, fun to be with and open minded. I too want to look for a decent lady to start a stable, long term and discreet relationship. If you think my profile fits what you are looking for, please skype me at "johnchan2013" or email me at [email protected]

sure

• Morning OL

I am 32 years old with mature mind, 175 tall nice man

I am well educated and work in professional field

currently i am single and would like to meet a lady who may communicate with

please send me a email to keep in touch~

[email protected]

• Hi I am at the age of early 40. I always wish can find a stable relationship and want to find one to enjoy life. Drop me a line on my skype: [email protected]

• Serious Mature replied at 2013-07-30 9:33 am

Good morning, lady

Nice to meet you, I am 40+ mature man, non-smoke and normal family man, who want to meet with a nice & mature lady for sharing our life. Sure that I am serious to develop the nice relationship and will care with your feeling in anytime. hopefully I will be a unlucky one to chat with you private for more and details. As become as friend first, let see the feeling for us as match or not.

here is my mail for you

[email protected]

Thanks in first and wish to see you soon, have a nice day

Sorry to mis the introduce, I am a mature 40+ man who have strong body, 180cm, average outlooking and mature mindset and understand what you want when we together.

hopefully you can send a mail to me for private talk.

again, [email protected]

Many thanks and have a good lunch

• oh no, too late for me?

• Alvin1 replied at 2013-07-30 1:48 pm

oh no, too late for me?

hope i am the one for you

here is my ad:

SWEET guy sincerely looking for a GF/SL

looking for a lover, a fd, a partner...we love, we share, we kiss...

---------------------------------------

I am sincerely looking for a SL now. hope that you are the ONE.

and we will have a few years of time (or more) that when we get old in the future, we will recall these sweet moments in our life.

could be a GF hunting if end up you and I are a perfect match...but this is never easy.

prefer you are/do:

A sexy lady/girl (age/appearance not important);

enjoy sex; (I am good at sex, dont worry)

free to go out at will. and enjoy life and like to explore. Other than regular hourly hotel meeting/movies/sing k/finding new places for food…sometimes maybe we can go somewhere else to enjoy our holidays? (e.g. 碧桂園十里銀灘hotel [walking by the beach, romantic…hehe], or Macau hotel package) we can go somewhere even further away after we established a stable relationship later on. Oh yeah, how about something like 哈佬喂, watching sunrise/sunset? Too crazy and juvenile? of coz, these kind of meetings wont be very often...wont affect our normal life.

Sth about me:

single and barely available (as i learnt a lesson), broke up 3 months ago :(

Locally born and raised, well educated, 5-day work;

28yo;

Average face, a bit fashionable;

Skinny but not weak, sporty, not tall;

Don’t drive (I know that turns many of you off, but I don’t have to lie… I want a long-term relationship.)

Skillful on bed (yes I was a Playboy… but after I met many girls, I know I want ML, not just sex. And I need love, I need a close fd whom I can share everything with her…) Safe sex is an important issue to me.

a non-smoker(dont mind if u smoke, just dont smoke too much when we meet), soical drinker.

Send an email to me via:

[email protected]

alvin

• morning ol, I am 35 yrs old, 178cm tall, single and living by myself. Work is too stressful and all I am looking for is a long term partner who may share life together, laugh together, dine together, have fun and good time together.

Let's chat more in private.

My email is [email protected]

• Hi Morning OL,

I'm 33 now, 171cm/150lbs, single & willing to spend time with you outside office hour. I love to have romantic style with you & hope you like it similarly.

Lets chat more on email if you'd like to

[email protected]

• Hi Morning OL,

Nice to meet you, but i guess you must be filled with appointments by now..

i'm 30, 180cm, looking for long term partner as well..if i dont speak to you..best of luck with your search

[email protected]