SWEET guy sincerely looking for a GF/SL

• HTML Online Editor Sample

SWEET guy sincerely looking for a GF/SL

looking for a lover, a fd, a partner...we love, we share, we kiss...

---------------------------------------

I am sincerely looking for a SL now.  hope that you are the ONE. 

and we will have a few years of time (or more) that when we get old in the feature, we will recall these sweet moments in our life.

could be a GF hunting if end up you and I are a perfect match...but this is never easy.

prefer you are/do:

• A sexy lady/girl   (age/appearance not important);
    • enjoy sex; (I am good at sex, dont worry)
    • free to go out at will.  and enjoy life and like to explore.     Other than regular hourly hotel meeting/movies/sing k/finding new places for food…sometimes maybe we can go somewhere else to enjoy our holidays? (e.g. 碧桂園十里銀灘hotel [walking by the beach, romantic…hehe], or Macau hotel package)  we can go somewhere even further away after we established a stable relationship later on.   Oh yeah, how about something like 哈佬喂, watching sunrise/sunset?  Too crazy and juvenile?  of coz, these kind of meetings wont be very often...wont affect our normal life.

Sth about me:

• single and barely available (as i learnt a lesson), broke up 3 months ago :(
    • Locally born and raised, well educated, 5-day work;
    • 28yo;
    • Average face, a bit fashionable;
    • Skinny but not weak, sporty, not tall;
    • Don’t drive (I know that turns many of you off, but I don’t have to lie… I want a long-term relationship.)
    • Skillful on bed (yes I was a Playboy…  but after I met many girls, I know I want ML, not just sex.  And I need love, I need a close fd whom I can share everything with her…)  Safe sex is an important issue to me.
    • a non-smoker(dont mind if u smoke, just dont smoke too much when we meet), soical drinker.

Send an email to me via:

[email protected]

alvin

• waiting for you

• waiting