can you (woman & man) tell me what's the advantage and disadvantage of having a SECRET LOVER?

• it's because i think of to find myself one.   just broke up with boyfd for 1 mth.  And i think a secret lover can accompany me.  BTW, i have recovered from my previous relationship already.  I am shocked by myself that it took so short time to recover this time.

Yr advise is much more appreciated.  thk you!

• pros

- he/she may willing to listen to you.

- he/she may have intimacy with you.

- you feel him/her as a lover, not bf/gf or wife/husband

cons

- guilty

- do something bad behind your other half

- need to have good time management

• Stupid to do so . find SL.

• man, thks...i will not feel guilty cos i m back to single again.

L, can u explain why it is stupid to do so?

• o

your sl may not be single.

• but why do you need a secret one?

• right. you can have official one.

• for a single lady..why hv to do such thing? i think it something torturing urself n totally not worth.

• U're guilty bec you may be destroying another person's relationship.

將心比己, 妳想唔想妳第日個老公、男友有外遇﹖

想唔想如果東窗事發, 搞出情殺案﹖

why it is stupid to do so? >> as a woman, you really 甘心做人免費情婦﹖

so many cheap guys here just bundle love with sex so that stupid women would take the offer. In actual fact, that's a cheaper alternative than calling chicken.

Dont believe in me, use the She search engine on this topic

==========================

o replied @ 2008-11-24 11:07 pm

man, thks...i will not feel guilty cos i m back to single again.

L, can u explain why it is stupid to do so?

• if you meet a married/attached guy by chance and you guys really do fall for each other, than i think it's more acceptable than to find a SL on purpose.

and if you are not targeting those married/attached, then i see no reason for a secret relationship... a casual, loose relationship can be considered in case you dont want to commit... but a secret one for single will not do you any good. :)

• Agree, just devastates a normal girl's psychological health

-----------------------------

PrincessDaisy

but a secret one for single will not do you any good. :)

• maybe threadmaster simply wants sex??

but if that is the case, she will call it sp instead of sl...

• Gals maybe thinking it would be good to talk before going straight to bed. That's y they look for sl instead of sp.

But problem is, "talking" >> sex >> "feeling" >> "love" >> 不能自拔

=====================

PrincessDaisy replied @ 2008-11-24 11:39 pm

maybe threadmaster simply wants sex??

but if that is the case, she will call it sp instead of sl...

• well, not necessarily ended with 不能自拔 ... some gals can enjoy sex while not falling. then let's wish thread master get what pleases her. :)

• ... some gals can enjoy sex while not falling. then let's wish thread master get what pleases her. :)

>> haha yeh, pure pleasure of the flesh & no feeling

wish her good luck^^

• thks for you gals and guys good advice. I do appreciate. i don't want just sex. i want caring and love from a guy. so may be i try to find a loose or not committed relationship.

But i tried to find a loose relationsip from internet a few years ago. the guys will think about it is only based on SEX. Finally, i just dated a guy (no sex) only 1 time. So bad experience.

• by then, you may need some luck to meet the right kind of person who has the same wish as you, to share caring and love and maybe the intimacy. but you are right that, guys here are more into sex than any other communication... maybe this is a wrong platform to look for such thing?

• thks princessDaisy. you are so kind to me... yr words make me think more how and where i should find what i want.

And wish you good in your life.

also thks oo5354 and small_lady !! you take care too.

• o

i am a 32 yrs gentleman with presentable appearance and caring mind. i am looking for a stable SL too, shall we chat further in msn?

[email protected]

• hi o

Yo said have recovered from my previous relationship already. and shocked by yourself that it took so short time to recover this time.

So how long you usually take for recovering before?

• Regarding what you asked" the advantage and disadvantage of having a SECRET LOVER"

It really depends on who you have met and how does it goes

So if you are consider why just be open to this topic, try to have a date with someone can talkwith and make you feel comfortable first

things will happen when it happens

• Hihi

Can I be your SL?

• o,

advantage = disadvantage = having addtional person besides ur current relationship