乜嘢道理?

• 唔釆小三係冇風度。呃、背叛老婆就唔係問題?

• 都係男人的問題...

• Spencer, 講明啲,唔該!

• 對不起,我坦白,男人應該負最大責任,要閙應該鬧佢先。說小三勾引老公不對,我同意,一個成年男人拒絕有權say no,如果他優柔寡斷,是他的問題,一隻手拍唔晌,希望往後日子能解決問題,快樂生活。

• all depends on who is that little 3. may be she is a philippina?

• Spencer replied at 2013-02-28 10:59 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

對不起,我坦白,男人應該負最大責任,要閙應該鬧佢先。說小三勾引老公不對,我同意,一個成年男人拒絕有權say no,如果他優柔寡斷,是他的問題,一隻手拍唔晌,希望往後日子能解決問題,快樂生活。

===============================================================

小三都有責任,明知人地有老婆仔女,重要破壞。依家話分咗手又話吾釆佢吾得,冇風度。

• 人妻 replied at 2013-02-28 11:06 pm

Spencer replied at 2013-02-28 10:59 pm

對不起,我坦白,男人應該負最大責任,要閙應該鬧佢先。說小三勾引老公不對,我同意,一個成年男人拒絕有權say no,如果他優柔寡斷,是他的問題,一隻手拍唔晌,希望往後日子能解決問題,快樂生活。

對,小三都有責任,

另一方面睇成件事,為什麼該男人會與小三一起?

大婆宜家會點處理和老公關係?

• Spencer replied at 2013-02-28 11:11 pm

人妻 replied at 2013-02-28 11:06 pm

Spencer replied at 2013-02-28 10:59 pm

對,小三都有責任,

另一方面睇成件事,為什麼該男人會與小三一起?

大婆宜家會點處理和老公關係?

因為個男花心又貪心,依家叫佢唔好再釆個小三又話朋友又話禮貌,冇風度,係咪當個老婆死架?呢個男人唔知錯,最基本嘅嘢都唔做,佢等天收啦。

• Cheating men don't deserve second chance because they will do it again and again since they got away the first time.

• 理性上容易解決與夫妻往後的問題,只是情感上傷痛。

• there are kinds of women know how to play tricks to please men in any aspects before he surranders to her. however, once he is within her pocket, he will regret forever as he will know by then thats all a trap

• 人妻

can we be friend? chat in msn?

[email protected]

• tom replied at 2013-02-28 11:27 pm

there are kinds of women know how to play tricks to please men in any aspects before he surranders to her. however, once he is within her pocket, he will regret forever as he will know by then thats all a trap

And a trap he can't get out off. RIP

• Katie replied at 2013-02-28 11:19 pm

Cheating men don't deserve second chance because they will do it again and again since they got away the first time.

The dismal irony is that women are way better than men in terms of cheating in a relationship, if you would believe in research findings ;)

Men also tend to be more forgiving, or allowing themselves to be cheated (by themselves) when they are in such situations.

(Katie, btw, you may have known already they you are getting much compliments in another thread in the other forum, and likely you will find there are more guys attracted to respond to your postings here LOL)

• likewitty replied at 2013-03-01 12:10 am

Katie replied at 2013-02-28 11:19 pm

Cheating men don't deserve second chance because they will do it again and again since they got away the first time.

The dismal irony is that women are way better than men in terms of cheating in a relationship, if you would believe in research findings ;)

Men also tend to be more forgiving, or allowing themselves to be cheated (by themselves) when they are in such situations.

(Katie, btw, you may have known already they you are getting much compliments in another thread in the other forum, and likely you will find there are more guys attracted to respond to your postings here LOL)

Compliments?what? Where? I was wondering why guys left their msn after my posts....hmmmm

• ===============================================================

Compliments?what? Where? I was wondering why guys left their msn after my posts....hmmmm

Unfortunately, it is not a thread and a topic that you would love to see I guess. It's bad if anyone whom I have met in person should disclose my specific personal facts, even unnamed, in a public forum.

The posting is in the s-board by alias 'wanted'; easy for you to check out. Well, the 'Katie' mentioned there may not be you, and yet you know in a cyber forum like this that even allows alias postings, you know people just don't care!

• Problems is from both side

• 相信你係怕老公藕斷絲連,似斷非斷.不過再見可以係朋友嘅,至於系咪要成日聯絡咁o既模式就不予致評了.

背叛點解釋都系背叛,當然系吾應該啦.

一段婚姻係包含好多嘢去維系,包容磨合忍耐係夫妻之道.对方好多時得吾到心理或者生理需要所以向外索求.枕邊人如可以多互相表達心声係一件幸福o既事.

• Some people just have no control and selfish. Men can never talk to their wives if they are not happy, the solution is to cheat, after they get busted then they will talk. Talk their way out of shxts, more lies.

• Katie 好有經驗!好有道理!好明白男人

• likewitty replied at 2013-03-01 12:33 am

Unfortunately, it is not a thread and a topic that you would love to see I guess. It's bad if anyone whom I have met in person should disclose my specific personal facts, even unnamed, in a public forum.

The posting is in the s-board by alias 'wanted'; easy for you to check out. Well, the 'Katie' mentioned there may not be you, and yet you know in a cyber forum like this that even allows alias postings, you know people just don't care!

Oh, I saw it now, thanks. It's kinda rude, hope they are not talking about me, so far is just compliments nothing too obscene. Just puts me off talking to people privately which I rarely do.

• Uncle replied at 2013-03-02 11:13 am

Katie 好有經驗!好有道理!好明白男人

I don't understand men, they don't think like us women or logically, makes no sense most of the time. All I know, near all men lies, even fathers , brothers, uncles and nephews.

• Katie replied at 2013-03-02 11:25 am

Uncle replied at 2013-03-02 11:13 am

Katie 好有經驗!好有道理!好明白男人

I don't understand men, they don't think like us women or logically, makes no sense most of the time. All I know, near all men lies, even fathers , brothers, uncles and nephews.

They do make sense. But not common sense to you. However , I do believe not only men, women do. Human being are selfish and most of the time they consider to tell lies if they believe it won't hurt others much. But actually it is not judged by the givers, rather the receivers

• ===============================================================

Oh, I saw it now, thanks. It's kinda rude, hope they are not talking about me, so far is just compliments nothing too obscene. Just puts me off talking to people privately which I rarely do.

In the real world or this cyber one alike, we do not usually refrain from an activity after a bad experience; sometimes we cannot, often we need not. Just like friends in real world, we may meet some whom we end up finding our trusts are misplaced, yet it is not wise to cut off All friends or stop making friends then! We merely hope we can learn from experience and become better next time only.

Haha, as you mentioned so far there are just compliments without anything obscene, hence you may still give credit to yourself that you have not picked friends too badly ;)

Cheers,

• They know what they have done, what you don't know doesn't hurt crap is just loads ballicks, cowards. Men get busted then starts whining, when they were having fun the wives are crying at home. People have no morals anymore and I'm not even religious. Most women cheats because their men cheats or never home and other men just see this as advantage so us women never wins.

• Haha, as you mentioned so far there are just compliments without anything obscene, hence you may still give credit to yourself that you have not picked friends too badly ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, yeah but I never said that was me though. :)

Making friends is effort, I have learnt too many times from my mistakes. Oh well until next time.

• Katie replied at 2013-03-02 11:39 am

They know what they have done, what you don't know doesn't hurt crap is just loads ballicks, cowards. Men get busted then starts whining, when they were having fun the wives are crying at home. People have no morals anymore and I'm not even religious. Most women cheats because their men cheats or never home and other men just see this as advantage so us women never wins.

To be fair, there are still many good men who honor their exclusive commitment to marriage and committed relationships. The fortunate men or women can handle relationships probably to exit from one committed one before exploring a new exclusive committed relationship, or non-exclusive relationships of any sort (from pure friendship to anything), and then will not bear the moral issues or hurting others.

Ending a relationship may not necessarily mean good or bad, right or wrong, win or lose, etc.. same for starting new ones ;)

• Yes, I agree there are some good men but few. These days people are messing with their own lives and don't do thing accordingly which cause lots of problems, hurts and deaths.