Heart pain without tears

• I should know from day 1 that he doesn't love me. But I am still willing to make love with him. He said it's sex not make love. My heart broke into pieces but still not tears in front of anyone including myself. I accept to be a sp, not even a sl, in order to see him again.

• Yes I did play around before as I am lonely and I am afraid of loneliness. But I have stopped. I tried to clean up every mess I made up in the past. But it's too late. Everything has been wrong in my life in past few years. I dun earn his respect. It's my fault. Maybe there is no way to correct things. And I have to continue to be "playful" though I really dislike for being playful.

• I couldn't sleep and eat, feeling so dizzy but still pretend working in the office though can't even complete some simple jobs.

• Guys, how often do u meet ur sp? I want to know how often I can see him. Btw, what should ur sp do to make u willing to stay with her longer?

• replied at 2012-10-24 11:06 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, how often do u meet ur sp? I want to know how often I can see him. Btw, what should ur sp do to make u willing to stay with her longer?

===============================================================

Hi,

I don't know how to make u feel better but just wana tell u that u have to be tough when your sp left u alone. Life is always being lonely and sometimes we will also feel alone even being with someone, but u also have someone who are loving and caring of you right?

• so easy, relax, wanna msn or real talk? let you release ..support u, no worry. [email protected]

• I know u guys will look down on me. Doesn't matter as I look down on myself too. I just want to see him. But I have to hide my real feeling. I know if he finds out that I have such strong feeling on him, he will feel pressure and stop seeing me.

• jackso replied at 2012-10-24 11:12 am

replied at 2012-10-24 11:06 am

Guys, how often do u meet ur sp? I want to know how often I can see him. Btw, what should ur sp do to make u willing to stay with her longer?

Hi,

I don't know how to make u feel better but just wana tell u that u have to be tough when your sp left u alone. Life is always being lonely and sometimes we will also feel alone even being with someone, but u also have someone who are loving and caring of you right?

Yes my family cares me but I can't let them know and worried. So I have to hide my sadness.

• blackman replied at 2012-10-24 11:12 am

so easy, relax, wanna msn or real talk? let you release ..support u, no worry. [email protected]

Talk here if u like. I played before because I got no one to love. Now he is the only one in my heart and I dun want playing anymore.

• replied at 2012-10-24 11:15 am

jackso replied at 2012-10-24 11:12 am

replied at 2012-10-24 11:06 am

Hi,

Yes my family cares me but I can't let them know and worried. So I have to hide my sadness.

Sometimes it is beyond your imagiation how your family can support you, but if u don't want to let them know then you can also release your pressures by sharing with me here. Probably i can't help u but i m willing to listen to u

• jackso replied at 2012-10-24 11:19 am

Sometimes it is beyond your imagiation how your family can support you, but if u don't want to let them know then you can also release your pressures by sharing with me here. Probably i can't help u but i m willing to listen to u

Thanks and ur r generous

• I think the worst thing is i look down on myself. I got a good background, a good job, a nice appearance...but I am definitely a loser in relationship.

• replied at 2012-10-24 11:24 am

I think the worst thing is i look down on myself. I got a good background, a good job, a nice appearance...but I am definitely a loser in relationship.

Well even everyone "look down" you, never give up or look down on yourself simply because "We are still living".

U know what? living is not easy esp in today's HK. Eveyone has their own reasons to look for SL, SP or other relationship cuz sometimes we are weak and lack of enough support in our lives. For me i m sure i had encountered much more failures that you did now, but i don't committ sucidie and survive till now so you should also be strong. Never give up your life and most important your self-confidence!!

• jackso replied at 2012-10-24 11:30 am

Well even everyone "look down" you, never give up or look down on yourself simply because "We are still living".

U know what? living is not easy esp in today's HK. Eveyone has their own reasons to look for SL, SP or other relationship cuz sometimes we are weak and lack of enough support in our lives. For me i m sure i had encountered much more failures that you did now, but i don't committ sucidie and survive till now so you should also be strong. Never give up your life and most important your self-confidence!!

mind sharing ur stories?

U know, everyone thinks I am good. Everyone thinks I should be happy or otherwise I must be too greedy. But in fact, I am sad, very sad. I only want a true and serious relationship with a guy I love and nothing else. I dun need money and I am not materialistic. But I dun get what I want..so I only got chanel handbag, cash in bank account...but i actually dun want these.

• replied at 2012-10-24 11:34 am

jackso replied at 2012-10-24 11:30 am

mind sharing ur stories?

U know, everyone thinks I am good. Everyone thinks I should be happy or otherwise I must be too greedy. But in fact, I am sad, very sad. I only want a true and serious relationship with a guy I love and nothing else. I dun need money and I am not materialistic. But I dun get what I want..so I only got chanel handbag, cash in bank account...but i actually dun want these.

Wow my story is really a bad and sad one though.... and a pretty long one as well haha.

Do u mind to add me to chat? [email protected]

• ok added

• replied at 2012-10-24 11:43 am

ok added

Yes just msg you :-)