Looking for a long term relationship

• Hi, 
    I am a  post-80s gal who plunks up the courage here and sincerely looks for a post-70s healthy and mutual gentleman for a long term relationship and even marriage.

I am 164cm tall, not fat, do not smoke, have a stable job, love kids; like music, cooking, reading and watching movies. ..

I hope my one could be kindhearted, have good communication with me, be willing to love, to give and cherish each other.

Though there was a  heart breaking relationship ended up for 2 years, I still believe in truth love just consider the right time, right place and right person.

Would anyone interested, please leave your self-intro and contact or pm me. Thank you! ^^

P.S. Sorry that there will be no replies for any indecent or sex requires. Thx. Thx ^^

• Hi Sienal,

If you are serious, e-mail [email protected]

Via e-mail talk.

Detail talk via e-mail!

• It's pretty impressive to read such a decent post. I sincerely hope you get a right person some time later. Honestly, I used to have some expectation to find a right person on the net. Of course, after some time, I know what's meant by expectation gap, haha.

Instead of getting a long-term relationship, if you don't mind making friend with an uncle, :P, you may add my MSN, which is [email protected] Of course, I would suggest you go out and enjoy the holiday, rather than sticking to the net. :P

• humblegrass replied at 2012-04-06 1:18 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------

It's pretty impressive to read such a decent post. I sincerely hope you get a right person some time later. Honestly, I used to have some expectation to find a right person on the net. Of course, after some time, I know what's meant by expectation gap, haha.

Instead of getting a long-term relationship, if you don't mind making friend with an uncle, :P, you may add my MSN, which is [email protected] Of course, I would suggest you go out and enjoy the holiday, rather than sticking to the net. :P

===============================================================

Thanks for your approch! your wording aroused my interest. Why do you claim yourself as an uncle?

I do go out and enjoy my holiday, but to meet the right person is something drawn by chance. Despite the fact that we shall meet many different people everyday, the right one will descend when he/she should come. We are just giving the chance to ourselves, right?

Good luck, man! :)

• 請問你做乜嘢工作?

• Happy Easter~

I just pass by and seen such a sincere post

Seems like you are quite a good quality lady, I do believe I can meet your requirments stated.

I am in my mid-30s, tall guy with decent look, do not smoke and healthy guy.

Do you mind to add me if you have MSN and let see if we can communicate well.

[email protected]

• Hi SienaL,

Good luck and have a nice Easter holiday~

• Well, I am just an ordinary gal.

Would anyone please leave your email address coz I do not use MSN. Thx! Thx!

• sure, you can send me email to the same address:

[email protected]

thanks~

• replied at 2012-04-06 1:37 pm

humblegrass replied at 2012-04-06 1:18 pm

It's pretty impressive to read such a decent post. I sincerely hope you get a right person some time later. Honestly, I used to have some expectation to find a right person on the net. Of course, after some time, I know what's meant by expectation gap, haha.

Thanks for your approch! your wording aroused my interest. Why do you claim yourself as an uncle?

I do go out and enjoy my holiday, but to meet the right person is something drawn by chance. Despite the fact that we shall meet many different people everyday, the right one will descend when he/she should come. We are just giving the chance to ourselves, right?

People claim that 3 years constitutes a generation. I'm older than you by many 'generations'. I think, calling myself uncle is already an under-statement.

BTW, it's grateful to see you are that positive. I now believe you are a post-80 person, haha.

Good luck, girl! :)

P.S. Your 'descend' is really ... ... haha.

• humblegrass replied at 2012-04-06 3:22 pm

replied at 2012-04-06 1:37 pm

humblegrass replied at 2012-04-06 1:18 pm

People claim that 3 years constitutes a generation. I'm older than you by many 'generations'. I think, calling myself uncle is already an under-statement.

BTW, it's grateful to see you are that positive. I now believe you are a post-80 person, haha.

Good luck, girl! :)

P.S. Your 'descend' is really ... ... haha.

Ok, I should call you uncle now! Your mind does not seem as simple as you mentioned. I read your thread posted in Nov 2011, frankly, I was moved....

I also sincerely hope you can find your right person ASAP and I think I can be taught if we are friends. :) so, please check!

P.S. post-80s is just an age group, please don't label us.... :)

• hey Sienal

can i chat with u in msn?

[email protected]

• hi SienaL,

How can I pm you? Can you show your login name?

or it is same as your nickname?

[email protected]?

• Hi SienaL,

I'm single, office work, 5"8, 中等身型, Decent & Average look

seeking a serious relationship too

MSN : [email protected]

• Hi SienaL, I don't know how to start to write again actually, since i left she.com for a long long years..tonite, unexpectly, i turned up this forum and impressed by your post. Thank you for giving me e i can see some big changes of Hk trend & morality..i guess , people like us are standing still. Many years ago before my last relationship ended, I was afraid of being alone or lost...however, time after time the loniness comes longer, i live it through and now i get used to be alone, from bitter heart of pain to feel painless..the emptiness seemed very dreadful but the other sad end brought me to see the silence of life, it's still, very peaceful n beautiful. I'm now a 40s single man, i keep cool, blue but i could also smile under the sun & endless river. i live with spirit, beautiful nature , dreams n cultures of different countries, those kind people, simple mind, music n wine are still hopes of live..don't u think so? Well, i'm not sure if you'd waiting for the real man or simply finding yourself from inbalance, i wish i could send u a word: You're pretty strong and not alone, stick with what u believe in--the true value of LOVE. Please write to me and tell your story, whenever u feel comfortable to share, here i'm: [email protected]

• ...Thank you for giving me such encouragement to communciate with 'somebody' a new friend/ stranger (perhaps people like us are always too sensitive or serious to be..), though, afteryears to pop by, i can see some big changes of HK trend & morality...

• add my msn [email protected]

• Hi SienaL,

Nice to meet u. I'm Ken, 31years old, 180cm height, 15x weight, good looking and nice. If you are interested, please add my msn chat, my msn address is [email protected]

• Sienal, nice to meet you. I am 34 yrs old, 178cm and 168lbs. I have a stable job and living by myself in hk island. Shall we chat more in msn? Please add [email protected]