Maybe we can be a good match - Sincere SL wanted!

• Maybe we can be a good match - Sincere SL wanted.<br /><br />If you are:<br />~ Mature, aged 38+<br />~ Must possess a nice, gentle and caring character<br />~ Decent and well-educated<br />~ Medium-built, not fat<br />~ Height: 5'8" or above<br />~ No need to be handsome, average or above-average appearance will be fine<br />~ Have car and non-smoker is preferrable.<br /><br />About me:<br />~ 30+ OL<br />~ Mature, decent, considerate and caring<br />~ Pleasant appearance, not fat<br /><br />For those who are interested, please leave here a briet intro of yourself together with your contace info.  Only long-term SL relationship is needed, SP/ONS will not be considered.<br /><br />Thanks and looking forward to your reply soon ^^           

• let's chat via msn
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi Sweet Lady,
    <br>
    <br>I'm 41 guy 182cm with 170lbs. nono smoker hv car!
    <br>
    <br>I wanna chat with u ! pls add me
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• Sweet Lady
    <br>
    <br>hi, nice to meet you, i'm 38 years old, 173cm, 135.lbs, not fat, caring, non smoker, also looking for long term and stable sl relationship,work in kowloon side, if you not mind i'm married, please feel free to add my msn or e-mail to chat, tks
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi Sweet Lady,
    <br>
    <br>Nice to meet you. I'm a 40+ man. Please add my msn to chat :
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• 得咁少人回既???

• 因為徵SL既條件已足夠成為另一半既條件

• hkpeople00 replied at 2012-03-13 5:08 pm
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>因為徵SL既條件已足夠成為另一半既條件
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>但出面有個man40 又係度搵老婆啵!!

• Hi Sweetie,
    <br>
    <br>I am 39 and match all your requirement, can we chat for more details, [email protected]

• Hi Sweet Lady,
    <br>
    <br>I am
    <br>~ Mature in mindset and age. aged 38
    <br>~ Possessing a nice, gentle and caring character
    <br>~ Decent and well-educated
    <br>~ Height: 174cm; 158lbs
    <br>~ Average
    <br>~ Drive and non-smoking
    <br>
    <br>May I apply for the vacancy?
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]
    <br>
    <br>Thanks
    <br>

• hi sweet lady
    <br>how are you,
    <br>i am henry, 40 years old, looking for a stable partner with friendship and sometime joint together have drink and dinner.. and share happiness or more..waiting for your further chat
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi Sweet lady...
    <br>i am a 44 mature man, non smoker. height 179. weight 76 kg, normal built and normal apperance..and i work shift..
    <br>i like travelling, driving, sports, cooking and enjoy cooking , movies and wine..
    <br>this is my MSN: cu8848@hotmaicom.
    <br>i am seeking a fds and becomes a longterm relatiionship if match.for share the life from sadness / happiness...
    <br>pls drop me a mail when u free...thank you!

• 呢條女好麻煩, 想做網上女神. 但係現實應該又係....唉