Serious Relation

• <table class="topic_form_bg" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" width="580">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="topic_title"> </td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>
    <div style="WIDTH: 430px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 10px; OVERFLOW: hidden" class="topic_body"><strong>I am a mature lady +38 and would like to find a mature man , sharing life up and down.  As we are getting older daily, we should grasp the time for being happy all the time.  Too much pressure on life and work, hope I can find a suitable one,<br /><br />Pls tell me something about yourself and leave your contact here, just to remind you guys that I wont consider the guys by just leaveing email contact without leaving basic information.<br /></strong><br /><strong>I admitted that men in she.com are greedy, but I would like to find a loyal one, I would do the same to him too.<br /><br />Hope to start a romance soon ~<br /></strong><br /><br /></div>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>
    </td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

• hi nice gal i am 40 mature man same as you want find a stable one to share life welcome you add me continue to chat [email protected]

• Hi nice gal,
    <br>
    <br>I am 39 yrs old. My height is 180cm..... Normal guy and nothing special.
    <br>
    <br>If interested, pls add me at [email protected]

• are you looking for a serious relationship in secret or not ?

• 40+ mature guy..devorced and have car..like sports and music..
    <br>
    <br>please add me to share more in msn
    <br>
    <br>[email protected]

• Hi nice gal.
    <br>I am 44 divorced man, no kids. easy going guy.
    <br>178cm height. 156lbs.
    <br>Have stable job.
    <br>Like loyal and honest to my "Love"
    <br>Hope to hear from you soon!

• My e-mail is [email protected]
    <br>Thanks!