I Wonder ....

• I wonder whether there are sisters like me who likes to hear my men swear to me while he is screwing me hard?

Grace

• swear?

• Men??? You prefer .......??hehe

• Foul .... Talk dirty ... Calling me bitch ... calling me slut ... Telling me how I could be fxxked by any men ....

• grace, i did it on my gf..wanna try?

• Not really in the mood to try ...

but I would like to know how you guys did it to your gf or partners ... can tell here?

Maybe if I think you are good ... we can explore options

• I dun think it's special indeed, I almost did it to all my gals whether she was my gf or sp (except ons). I found that most of gals like to be slightly tortured and being penetrated rudely. I like to make it when I fxxked her mouth or doing doggie and slapped her ass at the same time

• Mr Z

I am not sure if what you meant by torturing your gf/sp is what I meant by talking dirty and swearing to your partner. Women like me are more subject to be turned on by words to my ears compared with slapping my ass .... in fact I don't like the pain with spanking ...

Grace

• alrite i got it, according to my experiences not all gals like making this way, but some of them were really into it. What I mean tortured slightly is kind of insulting, accompanies with foul words, u know u can't make it gently but talk dirty at the same time

• What I meant is .. you do have to understand what to spell to your women's ears to turn her on ... to me ... I am turned on by foul words by my men ... calling me a slut ... calling me a bitch when my cxxt is filled by his dick ....

This is just me and I wonder whether there are sisters out there who also shares the same hotspots ...

Grace

• Grace replied at 2012-01-29 12:02 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Z

I am not sure if what you meant by torturing your gf/sp is what I meant by talking dirty and swearing to your partner. Women like me are more subject to be turned on by words to my ears compared with slapping my ass .... in fact I don't like the pain with spanking ...

Grace

===============================================================

Grace,

It seems that you like the verbal stimulation with the actions at the same time. Sometimes I think a steamy fantacy is much better than just saying F-word.

Hmm... What was the wildest/ most steamy verbal experience that you had with your partner before? Would you like to share?

Tree

• Grace,

The following was one of my experience...

I asked my ex- to stuff the remote-controlled vibrator in her pussy when we went out. In the MTR, people were packed around us, and I turned on the vibrator and talkeddirty next to her ear... she was so tensed and enjoyable.. She felt like a slut.... but afriad someone found out that she had the vibrator on.... she was soaking-wet when I slide my fingers between her legs secretly....

Tree