in she.com now, the chance of gals' info/ pics will be shown online is about 99.99%

• Is it true?

Pls advise me here!

thx

• I dun think so

• i think so

the chance is 100%!

• It depends. Think about it, how many girls here? I think at least in terms of hundreds, but how many girls' info/pics were post?

The point is, what kind of info you are going to release, and more important, release to whom? From my observation, at least, most of those always using nick to chat didn't involve in these kind of matters.

• not really replied at 2012-01-28 10:47 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

It depends. Think about it, how many girls here? I think at least in terms of hundreds, but how many girls' info/pics were post?

The point is, what kind of info you are going to release, and more important, release to whom? From my observation, at least, most of those always using nick to chat didn't involve in these kind of matters.

===============================================================

no

i disagree with u

1. it may ONLY has 5-10 gals is BRAVE enough to stay here now.................but already 3-4 gals pics/ info are posted here la

2. then WHO is the REAL KILLER to post these gals pics here????

• Angela replied at 2012-01-28 12:39 pm

not really replied at 2012-01-28 10:47 am

It depends. Think about it, how many girls here? I think at least in terms of hundreds, but how many girls' info/pics were post?

no

i disagree with u

1. it may ONLY has 5-10 gals is BRAVE enough to stay here now.................but already 3-4 gals pics/ info are posted here la

2. then WHO is the REAL KILLER to post these gals pics here????

點都有D風險,小心選擇,岩傾咪見個面食下飯,唔一定要post相比人睇,呢個方式會消耗你多點時間. 每個做法都有好有唔好.

我唔常上黎,有興趣既add我傾下: [email protected]

• even if i not show pics to the guys, my private info still can be put online la....................e.g. my outlook details/ sex habits/ address/ phone no. etc

this has happened 100 times b4 in she.com ga la

right?

• so better not to exchange phone numbers, just a msn will be enough

• 唔係喎,危機總會有,但呢度都幾安全

• Angela replied at 2012-01-28 12:56 pm

even if i not show pics to the guys, my private info still can be put online la....................e.g. my outlook details/ sex habits/ address/ phone no. etc

this has happened 100 times b4 in she.com ga la

right?

所以選擇人耍小心,同埋選擇邊D講得,邊D唔講得,地址最好保留唔講啦,電話方面你可以先耍男方比你,你用133打比佢,當熟左再選擇比唔比佢知也可以.

• in she.com now, the chance of gals' info/ pics will be shown online is about 99.99%

• ai..sadly.

thats y not many good guys and gals here anymore!

• Angela, I agree with you ... quality of people here are deteriorating. Miss the old icered days ...

Joe

• I have been a Sher for close to 8 years and have seen quality of men asking for quick fxxk / sex ever increasing and at the same time less women are willing to take the brave move.

This is not a healthy trend and it is killing a platform that many have treasured for finding serious secret relationships and ones who obeys the rules of anonymity ...

Joe

• And even for women who are still hunting for quick romance here ... most cannot even write properly. This made me wonder who we still have here qualifies to quote themselves "Of Good Quality", "Decent", "Well Educated" ...

As a matter of fact, most posts by men are now starting with spelling out their height, weight, self-portrayed appearance, sexual ability (I would imagine most are hoax) and how caring they are ....

I am really not sure how appealing are these "qualities" to any women who are serious into finding a secret relationship ...

Needless to say, some even exploits their knowledge on the ones whom trusted them with their heart and body by posting info and images ....

Joe

• I am not sure how high a chance it is that someone would post a woman's info here, but chances are most men here are only looking for quick fxxks ...

Keep your eyes and hearts open, before you date or have intimacy with anyone. Do spend time with that person, and if sex will come .. it will .... if someone persistently asking for it, chances are he is only looking for a narrow dimension of sensation ...

Joe

• First of all I am not sure why the girls like to exchange picture for a new friend in here. You can always meetup outside and check out the real person.

Second, you should protect your info in certain way.... Prepay sim, 2nd msn.. Etc

Lastly, talk deeply with the men am women before do anything.

I know there are quality girls still around. And guys also. Just stick with the game rules.

• in she.com now, the chance of gals' info/ pics will be shown online is about 99.99%

• Angela,

Just tell those potential sp to send you photos, pick from them and start your dating. Remember you are the host, you arrange everything!