Rollercoaster Ride

• life is like a rollercoaster, and SHE is like a rollercoaster too. One day you can meet a pretty gorgeous girl from here, but then another day you can run into a complete opposite.. this is life I guess.

• What a boring day;s

• hi mag, what makes your day so boring today?

• themepark replied at 2011-09-20 11:26 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

hi mag, what makes your day so boring today?

===============================================================

Nothing much to do...

Yourself? What have made u open this thread?

• so are you at work now or what?

was just taking a short break from work and wanted to come here for a chat. And just a recent experience in meeting a couple of girls here made me open this thread :)

• Must be a regular here;)

Anything to share more with your recent encounters?

• i wouldn't say I am a regular here. I only come here once in awhile. The encounters are like what I said on my thread intro, just that I was disappointed with the second girl because I am quite sure the photo she shared wasn't hers.

• I like playing bungee jump machine more than roller coaster. :)

However, roller coaster is a must play in themepark, although it cannot bring me excitment, it is still on my 'buy list'.

themepark, if you come back and see my reply, please drop a line. I like your theme.

• It is exactly what makes us thrive... And although the excitment is anticipated, u still have to take part in it in order to really fell it.

• BTW, thats why I never ask for pic nor send out pic... It could be fake or photoshop.... Pure blind and impulsive, that's the most scary but interesting.

• if we click then we click. why need to exchange photos before dating? i think an average ordinary appearance with a decent connotation will be a good starting point. unless someone is looking for pure ons.

• I dun understand that... t I know many ppl here think this is risky, but they will miss out a lot if they dun take risk.

• bungee, i prefer real bungee jumps over those free fall machines at theme parks. I guess you have to get on at least one roller coaster ride at any theme park, right? haha

Alison and peter, the point is that she's the one who requested to exchange pics. I didn't initiate it.

• i used to take risk when i was young. whata lucky dayS to remember =D

• Alison and peter, the point is that she's the one who requested to exchange pics. I didn't initiate it.

forget her and surf for a new lady =P

• peter, um.. she's forgiven but not forgotten.

• Themepark, but I do understand the disappointment. And seriously, that was a cheat, wasn't it? But peter is rite, good gals around. Just fasten ur seat belt and go for another ride.

Peter, I used to be adventurous too!

• alison, right, what goes up must come down i guess.

• Just like taking breaks in between peaks, or else everything would appear to be very normal... :-)

• right, alison, i guess that's one way to make ourselves feel better at times.

• Suprise to see an active thread likes this one.

themepark,

I want to try the real free fall but needs more courage, too old now. hahaha.

• Btw, themepark, have you ever been six flag mountain? I have been there once almost 10 years ago and only had time to play one game, cost me 300, an expensive game. hahaha

• this thread would have died without you. so give yourself a big hand.

you from the States? i went there when i was at school.. long time ago.

• If you like rollercoaster. buy stock recently giving you the same feeling. down 800+ points one day and up 400 another.

• themepark,

No, I travelled only. I wasn't study nor work at state. Btw, pls give me a pair of warm big hands, I don't like the cold feeling.

MC,

You have a lot in hand? poor baby if you experience the rollercoaster in the stock market recently. hahaha

• bungee, you feeling cold? it's still very warm these days, isn't it?

MC, rollercoaster rides in the stock market is no fun at all. I would choose to stay away from that topic here before sleep haha

• themepark,

you didn't aware of the temperture changed today? it drops 5 degree at least.

• bungee, really? why am i still feeling so warm...you home alone as well?

• themepark,

is that because of my presence?

not exactly home alone, how about you? anyone sharing a same roof with you?

• bungee, nah i am alone. Wear more if you're feeling cold. It's not a good time to catch a cold.

• themepark,

not bad i have already caught a cold..

• poor baby. taken pills yet? remember to have plenty of water.

• Where is the roller coaster heading today?

• alison, the rollercoaster took a break for a rest yesterday.

• And it works again today....

Do u hv more storied to share abt meeting SHE ppl? I used to meet ppl, not many any not often thou. I'm always interested to know others' story....

• Alison 6:20pm sep 20, 2011

Themepark, but I do understand the disappointment. And seriously, that was a cheat, wasn't it? But peter is rite, good gals around. Just fasten ur seat belt and go for another ride.

Peter, I used to be adventurous too!

Alison, gosh! I am sure you are that tall sexy gal whom I encountered years ago. I recalled you chase for loyalty but I chase for laid without responsibilities. Glad you are here and you take care my FWB ;=)

• alison, seems like you have found your long lost friend Peter here haha

I actually don't have many stories to share because I haven't been seeing a lot of people from here as well. And the ones I met before were almost all normal and friendly as I only go out to meet those that I can chat with comfortably, and they usually turn out to be what I have expected, except some rare you-know-what cases.

• Peter, r u sure? Write me email to let me know who r u, given that I didntn hv many FWB, I guess I know who if we did meet before.

Themepark, so anything exciting? Apparently, I had some stories in the past, probably with peter, hahaha.... Those were the days....

• There were definitely excitements from time to time. I guess most of us had stories of our own from here before and i am sure some of them are good memories. So why are you no longer in the action? got tied down now?

• Definitely excitements? Haha, don't u see all the complains we hv in this board... But I do believe good ppl are around. No doubt abt it. :-)

For myself, I guess its because 'once I tasted love'... U know, there are differences between making love and having sex, so.... And getting old is another reason. But never say never, I would not kick a handsome sexy boy off of my bed. Haha.

So what abt u? What bring u to she.com?

• haha, I am sure there're disappointments too. LUckily i haven't got too much of that. So you have found real love already?

I just think the internet is a channel for you to meet people whom you wouldn't normally meet in your daily life.. those outside of your work or social circle, and i find that interesting.

• single at the moment, but once u tasted love, u hv new perspective in relationships and sex.

But I still believe I hv a little bit of the wild genes inside the blood, I still like flirting up wild guys, just happens I haven't run into any recently.

And agree this is a platform like any others, could be very interesting in meeting ppl who are totally out of the social circle. That's the reason why I do come back visit once in a long while, kill time yet to hv some new conversations.

• then have you still managed to meet some interesting people here, or some that you feel like flirting with or having some fun with?

If u are single but with some wild genes within you, you should have the impluse to fool around from time to time? haha

• the last perosn i met from she.com... hmm... should be in last summer? i cant remember. but sure that i hv only met 1 or 2 person in 2010, none in 2011. u know what, this few days was like my second or third visit here this year. :-)

very true about the fool around "thought", i'm always honest about this. although i dun deliberately chase after that, i would never mind if there is a sexy handsome out there. just that, it didnt happen. hahaha

besides, very tight schedule and a lot of other things occupied me these 2 yrs, so i dun meet strangers, nor go out and meet new friends... the wild thought drift away very easily when you are occupied, so nothing exciting happen as you can tell.

• themepark, just tell me more about you then. i have told a lot already. :-)

oh, btw, are you actually a themepark person?

many of my guy friends dont like themepark. i do like visiting different ones, disney, ocean park, whatever theme it is, hahahaa

• OMG, it was 2 yrs since i met anyone here!!!! just checked the old email.... oh ... 2 yrs already!!!

• alison, what else do you wanna know about me?

I don't come here frequently either, but at least i have met a few people in 2011. Was more active here a few years ago, talking about maybe back in 2004, 2005. I don't look for anything particular here.. always believe that things will happen if they're meant to happen.

I am not a themepark maniac, but have nothing against themeparks, though i prefer ocean park over the disney in HK :)

• what a busy friday...

themepark, i'm happy to any stories that ppl are telling me.

just that you didnt really share much, not necessarily about those you met from here, about anything, simply anything....

do you think we may have met before? or we may have chatted before? very likely we did, i too was more active back then...

• Hi Alison

welcome active back here !!

dont u go out for friday night???

• themepark replied at 2011-09-20 11:49 am

---------------------------------------------------------------

i wouldn't say I am a regular here. I only come here once in awhile. The encounters are like what I said on my thread intro, just that I was disappointed with the second girl because I am quite sure the photo she shared wasn't hers.

===============================================================

hey dude,

sorry to hear abt that but take it easy (vy common here :p).

this is our adventure & which i m experienced too haha !!

keep going positive......nothing we can do :) !!