Rollercoaster Ride

• life is like a rollercoaster, and SHE is like a rollercoaster too. One day you can meet a pretty gorgeous girl from here, but then another day you can run into a complete opposite.. this is life I guess.

• What a boring day;s

• hi mag, what makes your day so boring today?

• themepark replied at 2011-09-20 11:26 am
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>hi mag, what makes your day so boring today?
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>Nothing much to do...
    <br>Yourself? What have made u open this thread?

• so are you at work now or what?
    <br>
    <br>was just taking a short break from work and wanted to come here for a chat. And just a recent experience in meeting a couple of girls here made me open this thread :)

• Must be a regular here;)
    <br>Anything to share more with your recent encounters?

• i wouldn't say I am a regular here. I only come here once in awhile. The encounters are like what I said on my thread intro, just that I was disappointed with the second girl because I am quite sure the photo she shared wasn't hers.

• I like playing bungee jump machine more than roller coaster. :)
    <br>
    <br>However, roller coaster is a must play in themepark, although it cannot bring me excitment, it is still on my 'buy list'.
    <br>
    <br>themepark, if you come back and see my reply, please drop a line. I like your theme.
    <br>
    <br>

• It is exactly what makes us thrive... And although the excitment is anticipated, u still have to take part in it in order to really fell it.

• BTW, thats why I never ask for pic nor send out pic... It could be fake or photoshop.... Pure blind and impulsive, that's the most scary but interesting.

• if we click then we click. why need to exchange photos before dating? i think an average ordinary appearance with a decent connotation will be a good starting point. unless someone is looking for pure ons.
    <br>
    <br>

• I dun understand that... t I know many ppl here think this is risky, but they will miss out a lot if they dun take risk.

• bungee, i prefer real bungee jumps over those free fall machines at theme parks. I guess you have to get on at least one roller coaster ride at any theme park, right? haha
    <br>
    <br>Alison and peter, the point is that she's the one who requested to exchange pics. I didn't initiate it.

• i used to take risk when i was young. whata lucky dayS to remember =D

• Alison and peter, the point is that she's the one who requested to exchange pics. I didn't initiate it.
    <br>
    <br>forget her and surf for a new lady =P

• peter, um.. she's forgiven but not forgotten.

• Themepark, but I do understand the disappointment. And seriously, that was a cheat, wasn't it? But peter is rite, good gals around. Just fasten ur seat belt and go for another ride.
    <br>
    <br>Peter, I used to be adventurous too!

• alison, right, what goes up must come down i guess.

• Just like taking breaks in between peaks, or else everything would appear to be very normal... :-)

• right, alison, i guess that's one way to make ourselves feel better at times.

• Suprise to see an active thread likes this one.
    <br>
    <br>themepark,
    <br>
    <br>I want to try the real free fall but needs more courage, too old now. hahaha.

• Btw, themepark, have you ever been six flag mountain? I have been there once almost 10 years ago and only had time to play one game, cost me 300, an expensive game. hahaha

• this thread would have died without you. so give yourself a big hand.
    <br>
    <br>you from the States? i went there when i was at school.. long time ago.

• If you like rollercoaster. buy stock recently giving you the same feeling. down 800+ points one day and up 400 another.

• themepark,
    <br>
    <br>No, I travelled only. I wasn't study nor work at state. Btw, pls give me a pair of warm big hands, I don't like the cold feeling.
    <br>
    <br>MC,
    <br>
    <br>You have a lot in hand? poor baby if you experience the rollercoaster in the stock market recently. hahaha

• bungee, you feeling cold? it's still very warm these days, isn't it?
    <br>
    <br>MC, rollercoaster rides in the stock market is no fun at all. I would choose to stay away from that topic here before sleep haha

• themepark,
    <br>
    <br>you didn't aware of the temperture changed today? it drops 5 degree at least.

• bungee, really? why am i still feeling so warm...you home alone as well?

• themepark,
    <br>
    <br>is that because of my presence?
    <br>
    <br>not exactly home alone, how about you? anyone sharing a same roof with you?

• bungee, nah i am alone. Wear more if you're feeling cold. It's not a good time to catch a cold.

• themepark,
    <br>
    <br>not bad i have already caught a cold..

• poor baby. taken pills yet? remember to have plenty of water.

• Where is the roller coaster heading today?

• alison, the rollercoaster took a break for a rest yesterday.

• And it works again today....
    <br>
    <br>Do u hv more storied to share abt meeting SHE ppl? I used to meet ppl, not many any not often thou. I'm always interested to know others' story....

• Alison 6:20pm sep 20, 2011
    <br>Themepark, but I do understand the disappointment. And seriously, that was a cheat, wasn't it? But peter is rite, good gals around. Just fasten ur seat belt and go for another ride.
    <br>
    <br>Peter, I used to be adventurous too!
    <br>
    <br>Alison, gosh! I am sure you are that tall sexy gal whom I encountered years ago. I recalled you chase for loyalty but I chase for laid without responsibilities. Glad you are here and you take care my FWB ;=)

• alison, seems like you have found your long lost friend Peter here haha
    <br>
    <br>I actually don't have many stories to share because I haven't been seeing a lot of people from here as well. And the ones I met before were almost all normal and friendly as I only go out to meet those that I can chat with comfortably, and they usually turn out to be what I have expected, except some rare you-know-what cases.

• Peter, r u sure? Write me email to let me know who r u, given that I didntn hv many FWB, I guess I know who if we did meet before.
    <br>
    <br>Themepark, so anything exciting? Apparently, I had some stories in the past, probably with peter, hahaha.... Those were the days....

• There were definitely excitements from time to time. I guess most of us had stories of our own from here before and i am sure some of them are good memories. So why are you no longer in the action? got tied down now?

• Definitely excitements? Haha, don't u see all the complains we hv in this board... But I do believe good ppl are around. No doubt abt it. :-)
    <br>
    <br> For myself, I guess its because 'once I tasted love'... U know, there are differences between making love and having sex, so.... And getting old is another reason. But never say never, I would not kick a handsome sexy boy off of my bed. Haha.
    <br>
    <br>So what abt u? What bring u to she.com?

• haha, I am sure there're disappointments too. LUckily i haven't got too much of that. So you have found real love already?
    <br>
    <br>I just think the internet is a channel for you to meet people whom you wouldn't normally meet in your daily life.. those outside of your work or social circle, and i find that interesting.

• single at the moment, but once u tasted love, u hv new perspective in relationships and sex.
    <br>
    <br>But I still believe I hv a little bit of the wild genes inside the blood, I still like flirting up wild guys, just happens I haven't run into any recently.
    <br>
    <br>And agree this is a platform like any others, could be very interesting in meeting ppl who are totally out of the social circle. That's the reason why I do come back visit once in a long while, kill time yet to hv some new conversations.

• then have you still managed to meet some interesting people here, or some that you feel like flirting with or having some fun with?
    <br>
    <br>If u are single but with some wild genes within you, you should have the impluse to fool around from time to time? haha

• the last perosn i met from she.com... hmm... should be in last summer? i cant remember. but sure that i hv only met 1 or 2 person in 2010, none in 2011. u know what, this few days was like my second or third visit here this year. :-)
    <br>
    <br>very true about the fool around "thought", i'm always honest about this. although i dun deliberately chase after that, i would never mind if there is a sexy handsome out there. just that, it didnt happen. hahaha
    <br>
    <br>besides, very tight schedule and a lot of other things occupied me these 2 yrs, so i dun meet strangers, nor go out and meet new friends... the wild thought drift away very easily when you are occupied, so nothing exciting happen as you can tell.

• themepark, just tell me more about you then. i have told a lot already. :-)
    <br>
    <br>oh, btw, are you actually a themepark person?
    <br>many of my guy friends dont like themepark. i do like visiting different ones, disney, ocean park, whatever theme it is, hahahaa

• OMG, it was 2 yrs since i met anyone here!!!! just checked the old email.... oh ... 2 yrs already!!!

• alison, what else do you wanna know about me?
    <br>I don't come here frequently either, but at least i have met a few people in 2011. Was more active here a few years ago, talking about maybe back in 2004, 2005. I don't look for anything particular here.. always believe that things will happen if they're meant to happen.
    <br>
    <br>I am not a themepark maniac, but have nothing against themeparks, though i prefer ocean park over the disney in HK :)
    <br>
    <br>

• what a busy friday...
    <br>
    <br>themepark, i'm happy to any stories that ppl are telling me.
    <br>just that you didnt really share much, not necessarily about those you met from here, about anything, simply anything....
    <br>
    <br>do you think we may have met before? or we may have chatted before? very likely we did, i too was more active back then...

• Hi Alison
    <br>
    <br>welcome active back here !!
    <br>
    <br>dont u go out for friday night???

• themepark replied at 2011-09-20 11:49 am
    <br>---------------------------------------------------------------
    <br>i wouldn't say I am a regular here. I only come here once in awhile. The encounters are like what I said on my thread intro, just that I was disappointed with the second girl because I am quite sure the photo she shared wasn't hers.
    <br>===============================================================
    <br>
    <br>hey dude,
    <br>
    <br>sorry to hear abt that but take it easy (vy common here :p).
    <br>this is our adventure & which i m experienced too haha !!
    <br>
    <br>
    <br>keep going positive......nothing we can do :) !!