Why do ladies have to ask questions about your job?

• 對不起,今天要轉頻道,有嘢要講,繼續

Do they have any bearing on sex? It's certainly different if a person asks about height, weight, appearance or sexual experience. This is a sex forum and a lady who decides to add or chat with someone should be expected to either discuss sex or be asked questions relating to sex or be prepared to have sex etc. I don't see the relevance in asking the question, " what is your job?" I would prefer you asking " what is your preferred sexual position or even how long is your dick etc. ". Just discuss something about sex and don't get upset if you are being asked about sexual matters. This is afteralll a sex forum for Christ sake.
    If you are offended about going straight into the topic of sex or simply don't feel ready for it, by all means stay in the relationship or gossip forum. Perhaps you might find it more entertaining then simply coming in whining about the lack of communication. Amen. A man like myself has only one purpose coming into the sex forum, that is to either chat about sex or find someone to have sex with. I'm sure many other men are reluctant to admit but share the same view. So please ladies go elsewhere if you are looking for relationships, husbands, boyfriends, chatmates, friends, pets, and/ or soulmates etc. This is not the correct forum. I am only interested in SEX!

講能完!

• Women dilemma, that's all we can conclude, they prefer to be screw by what so call a 'decent' (boring may be) man

• I'd be fine even if you ask me for money or how much I'm willing to offer etc. At least we are on the same page chatting for a common purpose. This is sad.

• 咁咪on 9囉

我嘅職業同我dee 唔dee臣有條毛嘅關係?

講完d hint 叫佢估都未必知我講乜

好simple

我話佢知我係Gordan Gekko

如果佢唔上google 查

問心有幾多人知我講乜?

• Are you really that good, 英文人?

I will throw myself at you and quit my job at the airline if you are really a Gordan Gekko.

I'm 5'7 and 108 lbs. You won't be disappointed and I will make you a very satisfied man. Do you have msn?

• This thread is getting interesting. I am expecting more information.

• So what if u know who's Gekko or what he represents? Every woman has her preferences, some are more attracted to successful men; some more to romantic ones. If you want nothing but sex, please find a prostitute.

• Agree! too many irrelevance question asked.

it's funny that if you ask the girl sexual question.

She would comment you "cheap" . hey what's topic here, it's sex board.

• 少婦

hi, nice to meet you, i'm 36 years old, 170cm 135.lbs, married & caring, would you mind we further chat in msn ?

please add me if ok

[email protected]

• hi..英文人 & beauty FA mind to add me to chat?I'm 32 5'8''

thanks

• hey, 英文人

how can u expect others to know abt a fictional character in a movie?

FA

should be no "a" in front of a person's name!

• it would be more meaningful if u quote Mark Zuckerberg !

• i rather not be Gordon Gekko. he went to jail for 8 years. i rather be Bud Fox. do you know who Gordon Gekko's character was based on?

also, for women, it is always more than just sex. thats why they want to know your job.

• Woman兄

You're missing the point. Of course you are entitled to have all the preferences you want but the issue is on what platform should these preferences be revealed. This is a sex forum and I don't see the wrong in someone merely expressing his sexual interest or intention.

• I think all the above opinions are correct depends on where do you come from. Though this is a sex forum however here is HK and there is still a difference between chinese and western culture. I believe chinese girls still prefer not to be directly asked/approached for sex in the first instance.

So the guys here need to be more patient and the girls should not feel offended if being asked for sex directly.

• 少婦

what other info are u looking for?

• I'll leave my msn later as I am more in the mood of discussion right now. Hang around if you are still interested in me.

Ok guys I rest my case. Not intending to argue just wish to state my observation and feelings. It seems some people are only aware of a few industries. Next time I'll tell them I am a teacher.

我教書嘅,對生物人體學同數學尤其掂,不如一齊研究吓六九呢一組特別數字吖!

• english ren,

I must admit this is the only sex forum that I've visited, I don't know what goes on in the other sex forums, but I've been around for over 5 years, it's always been <10% sex discussion in here.

What keeps you here then?

• there are only serveral factors for women to consider their partners

MONEY, APPEARENCE, SKILLS and COMMUNICATION

beauty FA just made a great example for MONEY issue

• I want to learn English can u teach me?pls call 91407159 I'm 38 Chinese guy

• Another reason why girls want to know the guy's profession is because she does not simnply want to have sex with a total stranger. If she knows more about you then she may feel more secure. Also there may be some professions that she is fantasy about or dislike for. Girls - correct me if I am wrong for what I just said.

• Carl,Gordan Gekko is not only a name but a designation of a certain type of character with certain attributes, hence the use of "a". It's more of a metaphor.

英文人you are one arrogant prxxk. I am only interested to know if you are indeed in the field you claimed to be.

• woman

i think 英文人has expressed he comes for sex or related

then, how abt u... yr objective here?

• Let me ask you English fellow,

What would you think if the 'lady'' really entered a sensational sex discussion during the very first conversations with you? Thinking that it must be your lucky day?

• FA

okay... agreed then.

are u asking if he's in education or financila field ?

• Ocake兄

好耐冇見

你勁我咁多我點敢話教你呀

上來吹兩咀抒發吓

盡訴心中情

• 問下你做咩工, 都係睇下你咩人.

甘都會同你肉帛相見, 小心D好.

• carl,

I come here to talk about anything but sex. I'm already having a sexual relationship with a She.com man.

• 問題係.......點知佢講既係咪堅先?

呢度個個都話自己6尺高7寸長!

• 喂呀美麗飛行小姐

我假設你係

因beauty FA可以係美容放屁助理

Fart Asststant

我叫你等陣啫

又唔你叫你俾我即刻小屎忽

駛乜咁燥丙我條prxxk

可能我真係好男人呢

• what a nice thread =)

• Hahaha I am very interested to know who you are in real life.

• hi, woman

hi, 少婦

• i like these way of written eng~~>

So please ladies go elsewhere if you are looking for relationships, husbands, boyfriends, chatmates, friends, pets, and/ or soulmates etc. This is not the correct forum. I am only interested in SEX! 講能完!

• 英文人, like what u said up there...a lot of women just come here to blow water i/o talking/looking for sex. Some who are interested, would like to find a man who has a bit of money or car...

• Carl兄

我冇吹水

小弟真係有五呎十一

碌嘢扯行拉到盡

揸住個根部將d毛向後勁撥

再將春袋向後束起

都至少有五吋半表

總算對得住江東父老

• I seldom ask about a man's job or his car or where he lives, unless I am really interested in him. Most of the time men would tell me without my even asking.

I think it's a bit of a cultural issue too.

• Too graphic

• 補充:

仲要好硬下,實驗証明可以掛起三條大毛巾

Max!

• Woman兄

我相信你會愛上我!

• 咁知道你做咩工咪好feel啲law

你做女嘅都想比有錢佬小啦

既然個個男人差不多,比有錢嘅食總好過比冇錢嘅食好

• very funny very funny haha~~

• woman

so strange then.... come here but talk anything but sex?!

just curious, u mean u found a sp here?

少婦,u mean u interested in 英文人?

go ahead then, i believe he would be more than happy to get to know u better~~

• 笑o左

• 英文人

即係你meet 唔到6尺同7寸既標準喇!

• 有乜咁graphic?

文字尢其中文就有鉅細無遺的表達能力

係咁用嘅

And this is a Sex Forum!

So anything about sex including but not limited to sex organs should be discussed without being condemned. Period.

• 點解今日d英文好左咁多?

• Carl兄

說實話

小弟實在meet唔到

但係總好過冇

• 男人點可能會冇?冇高度,冇長度?

• English ren,

I would say 你的中文表達能力強, 但技考欠奉.

Have a good lunch.