Jerk arounding she.com to look for so called 'SL'

• Sisters,

If you are going to look for a SL, be careful of a bastard in she.com. This jerk couldn't type chinese, so he build up all his SL seeking thread by english. He loves to pretend nice, gentle, well educated when you are chatting. 

He's around 43-44,  divorced long time, he run a his own business. This guy requested his SL tall, slim with pretty face, but he's short, fat and ugly. 

He will pretend very gentle during chit chat with you, but after you have sex with him, he run immediately and never msn or answer you phone again.

[email protected] and [email protected]

Be carerful of this jerk.

• is he called Ryan or Brian, i met him few years b4, his job is insurance agent, and hv a gift business at Sanpokong, he is really cheap guy

• How u know, Lucy ?

• lady

Yes, you are right. His real name is Keith but he loves to used Ryan as his nickname on the net. And now he's still an insurance agent and running his business with fd in SPK.

• but he's short, fat and ugly.

after you have sex with him, he run immediately and never msn or answer you phone again.

how come you can have sex with a short, fat and ugly guy -.-

• Lucy replied at 2010-10-19 1:00 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

lady

Yes, you are right. His real name is Keith but he loves to used Ryan as his nickname on the net. And now he's still an insurance agent and running his business with fd in SPK.

=================================================================

Lucy,

This guy is super fat and not good looking, I wondered if you would really sleep with him? What makes him so attractive to you?

Hence, i dont believe what you said !

• Lucy

If he's short, fat and ugly, why you will so on 9 to sex with him, cos you look for a money and just trade with him only.

Crazy!!

• gigi possible the host are also that kind of short, fat and ugly lady.

• men in she are cheap jerks and women in she are waste time 9up money hungry bitches. match perfectly law.

• Cause he pretend very nice and very gentle, he said he will treat me very well, so I have sex with him.

• waste 9 air, diu le lo mo. look at the mirror sin la, pork chop stink cxxt.

• Lucy replied at 2010-10-19 1:44 pm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cause he pretend very nice and very gentle, he said he will treat me very well, so I have sex with him.

=================================================================

Lucy, yes, i remembered his real name is keith too, sometimes, ladies are not foucs on look, need care and gentle, I cheated by him too, he said will treat me and gentle on the bed, he shot very fast, then left immediately, left me alone at hourly hotel, then he disappeared

all guys and gals, I sweared it is truth, even he is fat ugly short, but he really understand what a lonely ladies' need

no need to lie here

above one netfriend said lucy trade with him, sorry, he is a cheap and poor guy, will not pay

• I know this guy too, he pretended to be sincere n caring.

However, it is obvious that he pretended to be nice but actually he is not, he is soooo fake and always remind you that he is different from other guys in SHE.

Ladies, just open your eyes and use your mind la, its not difficult to find out that he is not as good as what he said as a person. And he is fat and short, i cant believe that you still speard your legs for him !

You should learn from this, dont blame others!!!

• gigi

I didn't blame others, just 'remind' others.

lady

We met same guy, he is the one.

• Lucy, i post few threads about him within these to warn other ladies too, he will pretend another ladies to explain, said we are cheap, we are stupid, i believe he is go through this thread

main point, he request SL at the beginning, so i dun care his look, if he request ons, sp, sure will not choose him

• I got AIDS after sex with him...i can't contact him now.....and i want to kill myself.

• Poor lady, who are you? This is not a funny joke to get a AIDS from me, If you want to play game with me, i will shoot you by law. Shoot you to kill me.

• Ryan

I don't know what the poor lady said, but are you dare enought to voice out you are a nice guy? Are you not cheated women on bed?

• Poor lady

I sex with you before and take out condom by him suddenly......feel so worry now, do you mind to let me know when do you sex with you and find a result to get AIDS.

Please tell me as soon as you can. i feel scare now and become cry after to see your post. Please.

• arrange 5 months before and got the result in Sep..

• poor lady

is it a joke?