shanghai expo

• can't believe its already october, time flies!!!!

i've been busy in the past year so couldn't arrange a trip to world expo. my family have already been there and most of my friends either already visited / no time / not interested.

i'm thinking to go there alone, but if someone planning the same thing also looking for partner, why not we go together =D otherwise i go alone also fine.

for your information, i am female, 26, not very talkative but easy going.. very poor mandarin speaking -_- .. i plan to go there maximum 4 days, but 3 days is preferable,. it will be a time intensive trip. wake up early, sleep late and won't be not much sightseeing because i've been to shanghai 2 years ago. the main purpose is only world expo so i will spend most of the time there.

for my schedule, the only possible dates are.. we fly on 7th night, go expo on 8,9 and 10.. /OR/.. we fly on 28th night.. go expo on 29, 30 and 31..

if the schedule works for you, please leave your contact info =) i prefer you are below 40 and no attitude problem. and do not mind i smoke. for other issues, we can chat further, cheers

btw, i just decided today and not yet make the research T_T but i will work it out later..

• turns out i will be going alone, checked the tickets, very full. so i have to depart from shenzhen, cheaper and more flight time for selection.
    <br>
    <br>anyone be so kind to share any useful tips when visiting the expo? any of your comment of feedback are highly appreciated. i am flying on thursday night (7th), return back to shenzhen on sunday night (10th).
    <br>
    <br>Thank you